things i've learned over the years...

mizanation

as i rapidly approach 30, i've learned a lot over the years. i want to share these nuggets of wisdom to the younger superfuturians who are sometimes led astray. i implore the older and wiser supergays to add on to this list.

here goes.

1) the idea of emergency weed, emergency beer, emergency condoms never works out. you will always use up your emergency stash.

2) trust your instincts above all else, cuz your gut is almost always right. if it ain't, then you only got yourself to blame.

3) always get your money up front, unless you don't mind not ever seeing it.

4) be honest with yourself.

5) never regret anything you do, it ain't worth it.

6) never lie, cuz it's too hard to keep track of what you said.

please, oh wise supergays, add on to this list.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Airjamie

Airjamie says: "Search your feelings. No matter how messy it sounds, or how much you think you love her, if you get the chance, always put it in her ass. Always"

1) the idea of emergency weed, emergency beer, emergency condoms never works out. you will always use up your emergency stash.

haha, this is sooo true

7) never ever lend money to people when you are drunk, you will forget and never see your money back

8) going for a couple of beers and coming back home early is just not possible, it will always end up with you getting hammered.

9) if you always report thing till the next day, nothing ever get done...

never brag about the size of your genitals... unless you can fake it.

if your gf asks you what you're thinking.. look at her and say "i'm glad you asked.. i was just thinking about you giving me a blowjob" .. she'll never bother you with questions like that again.

if he/she is much older than you..get them to lay on their back, that way all the wrinkles dont show up.

always offer to drive on a first date... so you can leave them if you need to.

own two weeks worth of clothes of the same type.. that way one set can be airing while you wear the other set.

never join an online forum.. weirdos hang out there....

Keep a short account of yourself. You'll never know when your time is up.

Say what you feel.

Remember experiences you pay for don't count.

Realise that shopping is not creating.

Understand dirty sex is a lot more fun than true love.

Appreciate true love is better for you than dirty sex.

I'm going to quit now before I start sounding like an evangelical Tyler Durden.

-speak less and you will hear more. everyone has something to teach you, if you let them.

-be kind to everyone, especially when they are not being kind to you...but dont be a doormat.

-women don't like indecisive men.

-hygiene matters. in particular, always, always make sure your hair, teeth, breath, fingernails, and pubic hair are on point.

-the only people who should know your financial situation are the tax man and your accountant.

-try not to eat within three hours of sleeping.

-drink water or things that are closely related to water.

-smile more.

Some quotes I've collected over the years:

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. (Bertrand Russell)

Profanity is the effort of a feeble mind to express itself forcefully.

It’s a lot of work to be lazy sometimes.

If you look confident enough, you'll lead people through everything, even the most avoidable failures. My advice would not be to act confident (too easy) but to watch out for all those fakers out there, they'll lead you into shit most of the time.

^^ LIVENUDEGIRLS always delivers. The hardest part is actually getting your ass off the couch/chair/bed. So many times I've forced myself to NOT be lazy, and its always worked out for the better. Then in hindsight, I cringe at the idea of me being at home instead of doing whatever I was doing.

always heed your conscience and your gut feelings, everytime i have a bad feeling or if i think, "nahh, tis okay, ill just take two hits and im okay." well i end home eyes bloody red and dont even bother to use clear eyes, so took the trash from my mom to go dump it and she notices my eyes, shoulda listened to my conscience, also listen to your parents maybe bitchy sometimes, but they are the only people that loves and truly care for you:p