things i've learned over the years...

mizanation

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the cat in both Paris and on News Year in Canada. His Nas remix was tight.

On New Years Eve? That's dope. I heard that he's very unpredictable live. I once read that during the middle of a song, he jumped off stage to fight someone that was heckling him. I can't remember whether he finished his set or just took off after that. And which Nas song did he remix?

If you have no idea what you want to do with your life, one approach is to focus on figuring out exactly what you DON'T want to do. Eventually, you'll meander into something that suits you.

On New Years Eve? That's dope. I heard that he's very unpredictable live. I once read that during the middle of a song, he jumped off stage to fight someone that was heckling him. I can't remember whether he finished his set or just took off after that. And which Nas song did he remix?

Dude was real mellow on New Year's Eve. Came on stage, did his thing, then left.

Remix was Halftime.

You can afford to mess up sometimes-Its much better to look like a dumb fuck once than to think like a dumb fuck for the rest of your days.

Count your blessings- Whenever life gets you down, think about what you have instead of what you're missing. Most people are fortunate enough to have 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 eyes, 10 fingers etc... and I hear those same people complaining about dumb shit.

Take risks- If no one did we would know nothing.

just my 2 cents

For those under 25: Party, drink/smoke, get laid and hang out with friends whenever you get the chance. Your time is now! When you get older, you'll look back and wish you had done more.

There's no need to be embarassed about anything, because no one really gives a shit.

Understanding and "reading" body language is the best way to tell if a girl is really into you.

The key to success in college is NETWORKING.

It's okay to make mistakes as long as you learn from them.

i disagree with the modern day mantra of "regret nothing. live for today"

regret is something that distinguishes us from animals.

everyone does bad things. why not regret them? mull over it, think it through, reflect on the direct and indirect consequences of your actions and improve in the future.

as for live for today, if i was in a cess pool, i would climb through the sewers to get to the other side.

when i was younger i was alwyas trying to find my place.... who i was. this lead to alot of confusion. as i have lived more ive realized that we never know exactly who we are, because life is constant evolution. who you are is what you live, and what you can learn in the end.

oh... and all asians look the same. and all white people, and all black people, and all indians, etc....

i disagree with the modern day mantra of "regret nothing. live for today"

regret is something that distinguishes us from animals.

everyone does bad things. why not regret them? mull over it, think it through, reflect on the direct and indirect consequences of your actions and improve in the future.

as for live for today, if i was in a cess pool, i would climb through the sewers to get to the other side.

^^^ this is why you live in constant misery and pain.

some more tips.

* happiness is a decision.

* it's good to learn from your mistakes but it's better to learn from other people's mistakes.

* don't threaten someone unless you want to fight him. don't fight someone unless you want to kill him. don't kill him unless you are ok with spending your life in jail.

* prevention and common sense are the best self-defense.

* don't hang out with losers.

1: Never let no one know how much dough you hold

2: never let em know your next move

3: never trust nobody

4: Never get high on your own supply

5: never sell no crack where you rest at

6: that God damn credit, dead it

7: Keep your family and business completely seperated

8: never keep no weight on you

9If you ain’t gettin bags stay the fuck from police

If niggaz think you snitchin ain’t tryin listen

10: a strong word called consignment

Strictly for live men, not for freshmen

If you ain’t got the clientele say hell no

Cause they gon want they money rain sleet hail snow

always carry your stash in your hand when traveling, whether on foot, or in vehicles, so that you can dispose quickly if needed

if carrying, never carry more than you need at that point. easier to dispose of and if caught, less likely to get an intent to sell.

never buy shit from someone you don't know or someone who isn't recommended by someone you know.

enjoy your first times getting lifted on any type of drug. you will never relive that feeling again.

Guest StuckOnStupid

There's no need to be embarassed about anything, because no one really gives a shit.

very true.

i have a couple....

Brush your teeth as often as possible, im talkin like 3 times a day. its worth it.

If you have a good homelife, treasure it more than anything. If you hate your family, fuck em. seriosuly, X those motherfuckers out and go your own way, pretend they are dead. its liberating.

No drugs during the week unless you make more money than any of your friends.

your friends will only put up with so much before they turn their backs on you. rightly so, dont fuckin burn people you asshole.

this one sounds lame....but this is the real world, bitch...

When thinking of romance beyond a fling or fuck buddy, you might want to try and find someone of your own culture. I dont mean skin color necessarily, stupid. but yes, skin, religion, background, values...as much as you think you are above it, you realize yer just like everyone else. Even if you truly are above it, that shit gets complicated as fuck when her parents are treating you like garbage, and treating her like a failure.

No drugs before 6 PM or after 6 AM.

no crack or heroin. they are super fucking fun and get you really high, and they will kill a small part of you everytime you do them until you just expire.

Visit your grandmother. she loves you alot and will die soon. youll never let it go if you havent seen her in awhile and then the phone rings....

if you love your friend, you will not encourage his/her self-destructiveness. no "lets get a gram, its okay, your with me" shit. fuck you man, you are an asshole for that.

get at least 2 questionable/downright shit-looking tattoos. im not saying get some kanjior something, but i mean something thats prison-quality, they majke excellent conversations peices and one bad naked lady KILLS some fag with a multicolored japanese somethign or other that has some deep meaning.

don't lie to your women, ever. you are just setting yourself up to fail, plus it makes you feel really wack deep down inside. better to be a straight shooting sumbitch from jump street than a really nice guy who is exposed as scum 7 months later. seriously, your just fucking up that girl and making her a monster for the next guy. ever heard of paying it forward, dick?

Its been said in so many different ways over the years but it is true...you really need to beat the shit outta someone, and in turn be beaten badly yourself(im talking the kind of beating where no ones cheering....more like everyone is quiet and maybe some girls are crying and begging you or him to stop) in order to progress to the next round in manhood. unless you are an effeminate gay. in that case you still gotta smack the shit out of someone.

Oh yeah, dont be mean to gays. thats real weak. i think there should be a rule that if you are a homophobe, you can go completely all out and be a super fucking jerk...but first you have to spend a passionate night with a gay, all poppers and oils and shit. it makes sense to weed out the self hating fag bashers.

Just becasue everyone says its a classic book/record/movie/whatever, its okay if you dont like it. it might just suck.

precriptions>street drugs, 99.9% of the time.

man i got more but the game is to be sold, not told.

Guest StuckOnStupid

oh... and all asians look the same. and all white people, and all black people, and all indians, etc....

thats gospel, my dude.

man and also i forgot, when chinese people talk it sounds like pots and pans falling down the stairs, all "cling kwang chwong bing bang" et al...

If we get down like that, Sometimes I do that even when she's not on it. That has lead to some shit better left forgotten, feel me?

never trust a chick if she says she can't get pregnant. she's lying to you.
or if she says "you can come inside of me, im not ovulating"

got my first kid that way....

i feel ya man...

very true.

don't lie to your women, ever. you are just setting yourself up to fail, plus it makes you feel really wack deep down inside. better to be a straight shooting sumbitch from jump street than a really nice guy who is exposed as scum 7 months later. seriously, your just fucking up that girl and making her a monster for the next guy. ever heard of paying it forward, dick?

all of em are good but this one especially hits home for me