• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I learned something from Slick Rick as well:

Treat em like a prostitute

Dont treat no girlie well, treat no girlie well

Treat no girlie well, until youre sure of the scoop

edit: oh and then put anything in the microwave unless it's food.

damn stuck on stupid dropping some gems. good advice. mind if I ask how old you are?

As in people from New Zealand? Everyone Kiwi I've met has been cool as a fan. Fun loving people with a cool accent.

well... my only experience is here on sf... and its been hap, ande whall, and tg.

Why do women always have to bitch about equality and think they are being segregated for being a woman? Always bitching about "Oh I can do that too....Why didn't you pick me on your basketball team, is it because I'm a girl? I'm just as good." and when woman start shit with guys saying "Ima beat your ass right now" and start clenching their fists and start throwing random punches in the air while a pole holds her back? Why do they do this? If they want to have that mentality of equality constantly in their mind and also have believe they are superior then men in all aspects. Shouldn't we be able to strike back? Perhaps throw right hook to the jaw and a possible kick to the face?

Guest StuckOnStupid

[

Why do women always have to bitch about equality and think they are being segregated for being a woman? Always bitching about "Oh I can do that too....Why didn't you pick me on your basketball team, is it because I'm a girl? I'm just as good." and when woman start shit with guys saying "Ima beat your ass right now" and start clenching their fists and start throwing random punches in the air while a pole holds her back? Why do they do this? If they want to have that mentality of equality constantly in their mind and also have believe they are superior then men in all aspects. Shouldn't we be able to strike back? Perhaps throw right hook to the jaw and a possible kick to the face?

you're a regular Casanova, huh? you must have to beat the pussy away with a water noodle.

actually, the lot of you with the really pointless and ultimately impotent sounding & unconvincing misogyny... keep it up, it's really wordly and fascinating!

You guys really love necro, dont you?

all we know, in the end, is our own experience. things may not be the way we see them, but it is impossable to convince otherwise. reality is objective.

CMF homme is on some existential shit right here. Deep.

[

you're a regular Casanova, huh? you must have to beat the pussy away with a water noodle.

actually, the lot of you with the really pointless and ultimately impotent sounding & unconvincing misogyny... keep it up, it's really wordly and fascinating!

You guys really love necro, dont you?

Whatever happened to American's fundamental principle of Egalitarianism? Every person should be treated equally. So if a woman raises her fists, pulls off her stillettos and wants to fight me....I'm not afraid to Bobby Brown a bitch. Tell me Mr. StuckonStupid, if a woman were to pull her 5 inch heels and tried to strike you in the face, would you start running away and hiding because that your ethics are: "Never hit a woman"? I would never challenge a woman to fight because that is being a pussy on my part, but if a woman wants to throw fists and actually starts swinging stillettors, I'll break the bitch's jaw. Let her convulse on the floor. Then perhaps spit in her face, depending on how she hit me intially.

And No, I'm not a Casanova, but I am currently in a 2 year relationship and I've never hit her before. But she knows that I would hit a woman if they started swinging and yes Ill Bill and Necro are dope.

Procrastination: Buying old cars with grandiose visions of fixing them up and/or turning them into hot/rat rods.

Reality: A whitetrash driveway full of broken down peices of old shit.

here here to that brother. *raises beer in the air*

Procrastination: Buying old cars with grandiose visions of fixing them up and/or turning them into hot/rat rods.

Reality: A whitetrash driveway full of broken down peices of old shit.

yeah, ain't that the truth. you think you got a great deal, but in reality, you have a oil-dripping, rusty, half-working, primer colored piece of crap.

false hope: buying clothes that don't fit you in the hopes that of altering them to have a superfit.

reality: you will just have a closet full of clothes that don't fit you.