what are you eating today?

soepom

i feel like venting. earlier today my brother told me he wanted some pho and i didnt really but he was adamant to get pho. so he left the house and he came back with some to go bowls of pho, and by the time it got to me it was cold, so i was almost pissed cause i not only ate something i didnt really feel like but it was disappointing too.

Try going to a mexican neighborhood like sunset park, corona, jackson heights

no. NO! i refuse to believe any decent filthy mexican burritos than can be bought for under $4 exist on the east coast. for the west, the 'rito is our only exclusive culinary speciality. pizza, hoagies, etc. etc. for your bitch asses and grease-laden, tortilla regulated shitbombs for us. that's how it is and always will be.

^ must not suscribe must not suscribe !

yesterday i made myself a spinach hamburger

img2205kf0.jpg

img2207fy7.jpg

monday's breakfast of the champion

2 toasted french toast with butter, fried egg, couple of fried bacon discs + malongo coffee

img2143cy5.jpg

no. NO! i refuse to believe any decent filthy mexican burritos than can be bought for under $4 exist on the east coast. for the west, the 'rito is our only exclusive culinary speciality. pizza, hoagies, etc. etc. for your bitch asses and grease-laden, tortilla regulated shitbombs for us. that's how it is and always will be.

i go to this burrito place in a ghetto part of providence burrito is $4.50 and decent tacos are $1.50, mind you this is a sit-down restaurant, although it is not much more than a converted living room, room for like 25-30 ppl in there.

it's located on atwell ave, past the federal hill section.