what are you eating today?

soepom

dino, I'm gonna need the names of the places where you got that cheesesteak and that club sammich.

I honestly can't find any cheap cheesesteak/sandwich spots here in NYC. Even if I do, each sandwich is around $11 and the cheesesteak is even more.

for a cheesesteak, "99 miles to philly" would be good to check out. $10 for cheesesteak and fries, don't remember if the drink is included.

http://www.99milestophilly.net/index.html

hope i didn't steal your thunder dino

I assuming the boring answer is, I got take out and a sixer,

but the one I want, is some Jap style Izakaya in NY that has bus boys that run to MacDees for you instead of making their own food, but it's quirky and cool, like something out of a charlie kaufman movie, instead of peasant seedy place

dino how come you don't turn extremly fat after eating all those marvelous looking junk food stuff ?

i eat plenty of healthy things too, but theyre no fun to post and everyone knows what an apple looks like. i probably eat more than i should if i want to look good when im older but im counting on the world ending in 2012 anyway..

dino, I'm gonna need the names of the places where you got that cheesesteak and that club sammich.

I honestly can't find any cheap cheesesteak/sandwich spots here in NYC. Even if I do, each sandwich is around $11 and the cheesesteak is even more.

sorry but cant help out with this one, peep my friends short sleeves, those were from my jam back in fla

and bud, apparently

and dino ;)

so, continuing my trek for all things burgers, i recently just had my first, much anticipated, blue 9 experience and lemme say, i think its the in-and-out of the east, no joke. shit was banginnnnnnnnnnnnnn', and that spicy mango whatever sause was hella good too

3230734697_0a6ee19831_b.jpg

3230734699_824d5cd09b_b.jpg

my room smelled of cheeseburgers all night :)

yeah healthy food is cool too. i eat grapes, oranges, apples during the day but pizzas or burgers for dinner... tryin to counterbalance...

we were looking for the stuffiest shit at the grocery shop with a friend as some munchies food, and there was those pita bread. i had 3 and left the 3 others in the fridge. found them yesterday night and though it could be a good idea to put some meatballs in them among with melted emmental and roquefort and some tartare sauce... was good !

img2133ah3.jpg

Dino always be finding them good ass burgers that make me have one that night.

This is what's been going on at my house lately:

Enchiladas with queso fresco, shredded chicken and fajita-ish peppers and onions

IMG_2604.jpg

Medium rare sauteed duck breast with a fresh raspberry demi-glace, also bomby ass salad, chard, and roasted butternut squash

IMG_2584.jpg

IMG_2592.jpg

Sauteed pork chop sandwich on a local roll with home made slaw, swiss, and some of the left over raspberry demi-glace

IMG_2606.jpg

Seared Kobe beef flatiron steak and white truffle mashed potatoes

IMG_2663.jpg

Dessert was a year old Speedway Stout with raspberry and black forest truffles

IMG_2660.jpg

mum made lunch

lamb and pumpkin

lambsaladpa4.jpg

and yoghurt blueberry tarts

yoghurttartnv0.jpg

the most bluuggh bacon and eggs pie on earth from a truckstop

bnepietb5.jpg

my boy made me breakfast

bacon and warmed peaches in a stack of hot cakes <3<3<3

peachesxf7.jpg

chilling at home with a special iced coffee

icedcoffeecr1.jpg

yeah healthy food is cool too. i eat grapes, oranges, apples during the day but pizzas or burgers for dinner... tryin to counterbalance...

we were looking for the stuffiest shit at the grocery shop with a friend as some munchies food, and there was those pita bread. i had 3 and left the 3 others in the fridge. found them yesterday night and though it could be a good idea to put some meatballs in them among with melted emmental and roquefort and some tartare sauce... was good !

img2133ah3.jpg

this is basically cevapi