Socal Meetup

soraanaam

june? that's when samsikle is in town.

yessss. i'm gonna be in LA probably june 26-29 with my homegirl. we have no idea where we're going to stay yet. we're gonna go to the phoenix concert on the 28th, but aside from that plans are still open. maybe we could have a socal/LA meet, perhaps going out bar/club/lounge? gonna be 21 by then! ;D

yessss. i'm gonna be in LA probably june 26-29 with my homegirl. we have no idea where we're going to stay yet. we're gonna go to the phoenix concert on the 28th, but aside from that plans are still open. maybe we could have a socal/LA meet, perhaps going out bar/club/lounge? gonna be 21 by then! ;D

woot, i got tickets for the concert as well

lorded a douchebag Hollywood club Saturday night while sober... highlands... very strange... very easy. Its amazing how many guys will just stand around and not dance/approach the ladies. Girls love the one sufu dude amongst a sea of striped and ed hardy shirts.

I miss sufu socal, what's up guys?

lorded a douchebag Hollywood club Saturday night while sober... highlands... very strange... very easy. Its amazing how many guys will just stand around and not dance/approach the ladies. Girls love the one sufu dude amongst a sea of striped and ed hardy shirts.

I miss sufu socal, what's up guys?

LAWL at Highlands.

Fuck that place.

I am going to be in L.A. for about a week and I was wondering if anyone could give me a rundown of the public transportation system. I'm not 21 and neither is my friend so renting a car is no good.

Also, I used to live in Valencia (Santa Clarita, by Magic Mountain) which I think is about 45 minutes outside of L.A. Would I be able to take a bus there?

wattup socal sufu..

been lurkin on this forum for a while now

i got tired of the default nikesb/streetwear forums so thought about joining this one..anyone go to cal poly pomona here?

Soon to be 4th year marketing major, what up!

hahaha, for Azn8oi and I public transportation was a necessity we chose to tolerate and it was possible to do so. From that experience we FULLY agree it sux.

Also if anyone needs a "REAL" (srsly made from dmv machine with all the holoreflectiveshit) twentylegal identity cardthang for 240 bucks, hit me up on PM. I know it's ridiculous but yeah... just an idea. Anyways, sufu needs to start using their steez to get some sugarmamas.

'ey supershoppers

has anyone noticed if south willard or opening ceremony (or anywhere else i guess) is carrying Ervell suiting this season? or heard about when sales are starting at any of the nicer stores? Just wondering how quickly I need to make a point of getting up to LA.

azn8oi would disagree, but I agree
hahaha, for Azn8oi and I public transportation was a necessity we chose to tolerate and it was possible to do so. From that experience we FULLY agree it sux.

Also if anyone needs a "REAL" (srsly made from dmv machine with all the holoreflectiveshit) twentylegal identity cardthang for 240 bucks, hit me up on PM. I know it's ridiculous but yeah... just an idea. Anyways, sufu needs to start using their steez to get some sugarmamas.

lol yeah, it sucks but we put up with it just fine.

'ey supershoppers

has anyone noticed if south willard or opening ceremony (or anywhere else i guess) is carrying Ervell suiting this season? or heard about when sales are starting at any of the nicer stores? Just wondering how quickly I need to make a point of getting up to LA.

i was disappointed about spring opening ceremony buys. but then again, i'm broke...

bummer - thought their winter selection even pretty late in the sales season when I finally got up there was pretty good. best in LA that I saw (South Willard was closed by this time so I can't compare but I mean you pretty much know what's going on in there).