soraanaam

Socal Meetup

just wondering if you guys want to have a socal meetup

halo3.gif

Masuerte and I waited ~3 hours for mofos to show up // magically appear during the Barney's Warehouse sale like a month and a half ago.

No one showed up ( as far as we could tell) and we kept our supergaydars on for dry denim. In the end there was one guy with Dior Homme and he didnt even know what superfuture was.

That was a superbad experience. I kind of dislike LA forumers now. Ugh.

Masuerte and I waited ~3 hours for mofos to show up // magically appear during the Barney's Warehouse sale like a month and a half ago.

No one showed up ( as far as we could tell) and we kept our supergaydars on for dry denim. In the end there was one guy with Dior Homme and he didnt even know what superfuture was.

That was a superbad experience. I kind of dislike LA forumers now. Ugh.

How many people commited to show up? I went a week late and didn't really see anything that got me excited.... except for a Martin Margiela tweed jacket that I ended up buying. I was meant to have it--- cuz I saw it in the store before sale. So happy:-)

serious guys lets have a meetup, i got a huge warehouse or wutever, give some nice ideas.

Oh damn, I'm so jealous!!

I want Goldilocks here. :(

meet up at goldilocks? wanna bring some stuff you guys have for sale too? lmao, its gonna be a SUPERFUTRE SWAP MEET, free cookies and punch and pho

pancit_palabok.jpg

that too selegna, ill bring some springrolls if you bring that

i dont want to set a date yet because we wanna know of some events for possible meetings so all you la people give us some ideas

Tokyo Night 2007, March 24th. Queen Mary (Long Beach). I'll be attending. It's to promote Japanese culture. So... it's all Japanese. Hip-Hop based.

If you're going to do it... make sure the I get an invite via PM. I don't usually check "Superofficial".... I"m usually in the denim section. :P

There's as well, "Streets of Long Beach D1." I might try to attend that as well. I believe it starts in early of April if not April 1st.

Then there's "Anime Expo 2007" at Long Beach Convention, I'm going to that one for sure. Juny 29-July 2.

sounds good, but at the time of the anime convention i will be in china teaching english

shit just do it at a bar, we might as well drink or else whats the point.

id be down to attend since i just moved out here. im wondering if ill be the only non-asian head @ said meet. and also on that note if anyone thats in socal can help someone out who just moved out here that would also be app. you know what im talking about i.e. i dont know ANYONE out here...P.M. me if you can help.

id be down to attend since i just moved out here. im wondering if ill be the only non-asian head @ said meet. and also on that note if anyone thats in socal can help someone out who just moved out here that would also be app. you know what im talking about i.e. i dont know ANYONE out here...P.M. me if you can help.

Where in socal do you reside?

im down to meet up...i live in san diego but im down to drive up north.

where in california do you live? maybe it'll give us a better understanding

Queen Mary in Long Beach-- o.k. I"m noting it down. Incidentally, I spend a whole day in Little Tokyo yesterday just browsing around. New vibe and energy--- young and hip. I ended up buying a pair of 1905 Red Wing boots on 1st Street.:)

Oh, shoot... I need to visit that Red Wing shop badly... I was right next to it, but didn't have time to go, had to follow the "crowd." Hope they have a good variety of there stuff, and maybe the 1911 model?! lol

Here's the flyer, I'll know if I'll be going on Friday.

poster.jpg

• Luisa via Roma (US)
    Brand - 125 x 125