Socal Meetup

soraanaam

Nah, it changes everyday, here's for tonight (they have two trucks)

Saturday

Roja

5PM@The Glendon - 8832 Glendon Way in Rosemead

10PM@JACCC - 244 South San Pedro Street

Verde

5PM@The Glendon - 8832 Glendon Way in Rosemead

10PM@The Brig - Abbot Kinney and Palm in Venice

I'm curious to see what a sufu meet up is like. When is the next one? If anyone's from the southbay I'd be down for a green sesh.

The initiation process is brutal and unforgiving - you will be visibly scarred for life making employment difficult to obtain. Should you ever manage to find work again the stares of your fellow employees will hollow you from the inside out.

The initiation process is brutal and unforgiving - you will be visibly scarred for life making employment difficult to obtain. Should you ever manage to find work again the stares of your fellow employees will hollow you from the inside out.

Now I know why girls hardly attend these things.. you boys scare them all away! :)

• 3 weeks later...
the other day, kogi truck was across the street from my work during lunch hours. few of my co-workers waited in line. it took hour-and-a-half to order and another half hour to get the order. pretty hardcore.

jesus christ. we were twittering it last week. never made it though.

FUCK. i couldn't get kogi the only time i had chance. waited in line but turns out there was this guy who had a sign on his back with something along the lines of "WAIT AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF PASS 830 THIS WILL BE THE LAST PERSON WE SERVE" next time...:(

^yeah people always call the cops on the truck. it's pretty shitty, but they usually relocate somewhere not as uptight

i think if you see where it's coming via twitter and show up like 10-15 minutes early, you'll be out in less than 30 minutes i'd say.

Should have another (nicer) fake by then. We'll see - I might be busy with an internship in SD then but later / possibly earlier I'll be free and around.

providence fakes aka baseball cards won't work here, they actually been scanning my id recently because it's still out of state