Socal Meetup

soraanaam

friday i can do, thursday is no good, sat no good.
shit, that's like the only night i can't do.

my cuz is having a going away party that night.

ha, and the weekend after that is my turn for some vegas debauchery.

Hmm. Guess we might want to plan it for Friday, August 1st ?

If that doesn't work for everyone, we'll just do it sooner rather than later, and whoever can't make it will be reduced to looking at Supergay pictures of men feeding each other chop-sticked meat in raw denim.

i trust you guys know how to grill meat. looks like i will have to "be reduced to looking at Supergay pictures of men feeding each other chop-sticked meat in raw denim."

i cant escape the trip i have on the first. it's been planned 2 years ago.

but you guys go, seriously.

Hello everyone.

I'm currently working my stint in Seattle but I figured August is the only good time to catch So. Cal folks 'cause some of you guys fly out for school…

I'll be done with my trip August 12th and I'm thinking about booking a flight into LA sometime August 15th or 16th and stay around a week.

Anyone interested in helping me out with my book and let me take your portrait?

p.s. Hey subarashi, how was the move?! :)

Hello everyone.

I'm currently working my stint in Seattle but I figured August is the only good time to catch So. Cal folks 'cause some of you guys fly out for school…

I'll be done with my trip August 12th and I'm thinking about booking a flight into LA sometime August 15th or 16th and stay around a week.

Anyone interested in helping me out with my book and let me take your portrait?

im down for the count as i live in floss angeles.

yo does anyone know where to get a good haircut here?? /quote]

There's this place I go to, Vinh's. It's very asain-y. It's a TAD bit far for you, but I know when I go down to SD, I'll come back up here for my cuts. Sometimes there are long waits (my longest was like 2 hours or something), but if you go at the right time/day you can walk in, get a cut and leave within 45 mins.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/vinh-hair-salon-alhambra#hrid:LHy5_LNixdvCiZDG5yZZsA/query:Vinh%27s

Pretty sure it starts August 7th.

I've been to them twice in the past and haven't ever been impressed. Good luck!

Googled around elsewhere and it definitely appears to be August 7th, 8 AM until late. I don't remember when. I'll probably get there around 10:00 - 10:30 or so since I'll be trying to leave San Diego around 8.

Anyone getting there earlier? Feel like holding onto size 7.5 - 8 / XS to S shit that looks good that they don't feel like buying (sort of just kidding)? Let's get some numbers PM'ed (think I've already got yours, Masuerte?). Winq's too, maybe, but I haven't heard from him.

I'm using it as an excuse to get up to L.A. and maybe get to South Willard and a few others places and try some stuff on so I know what I want for the next round of sales more than anything else. I don't have big expectations.

I'll be going up with a few friends and my girlfriend so I don't see a SuFu meetup working out (Superfuture is a dark part of my life that I don't like to reveal), but if you see a guy in (I'll try and wear this): grey Generic Man shoes with patent captoe / navy socks / grey april 77's / blue and grey tattersall button-down / navy windbreaker / maybe my Chrisdeulemeester skulls then say "hello."

We can work on another real meetup once Sidney shows up.

Mas, think you'll still be there around 10:00 - 10:30? I'd like to throw the limp wrist your way (in the least gay way possible).

(P.S. mrip share your wily ways so I can cop mega deals)

i just got back from there with jan. steven alan shirts were there for $70, but they were pretty ugly designs.

no shoes worth mentioning.

band of outsiders got picked through already, though my friend got a BoO blazer for $400, steal of the day.

if youre going and expecting to buy something, you will probably be disappointed.