Socal Meetup

soraanaam

I hit that shit up...as well as the endovanera sale...

Chingon, everyone who I saw at American Apparel and who I noticed at Endovanera had tits.

-_- ???

I ended up drinking the disappointment of a shitty sale by drinking whatever was available (byob) at a vegetarian restaurant. So while you watched that movie I was looking at this.

dsc11181oc7.jpg

And after a ridiculously short time in L.A. I return home to crazy amount of parents friends singing karaoke... story of my life.

Chingon, everyone who I saw at American Apparel and who I noticed at Endovanera had tits.

-_- ???

hmm... what time did you stop by AA? I should have had you ask for max, I guess that's a lot simpler than not knowing what I look like. did you buy anthing at endovanera? I picked up some jeans for $20, they have a super low rise, but fit fairly well.

Sigh... Barneys sale is coming up again... do I dare even hope for a meetup? I'm gonna go cuz I'm "hired" by a friend to screw all you guys over and buy up all stock the first days of the sale.

when and where is this shit.

I'm going to go this year because I did the absolute worst on sales this season because I never managed to get up to L.A. / try on things I wanted so I didn't pick things up when they were on e-sale. I'm too sick of getting shit that doesn't fit in the mail.

if you guys are gonna go to the hangar sale, you really need to be hitting that shit up on day 1, like when chris did last year. it usually starts on a weekday, fyi. going on any other day is basically useless unless you are mrip.

as for kbbq, on a friday, this is possible. want to make it this friday, or is that 3 weeks too early of an advanced announcement for socal people?

oh. and you guys got no choice in venue. i already agreed 3 months back that i'd take england to a charcoal grilled self-service kbbq with a smoky atmosphere.

dont wear expensive clothes if you plan to show up.

expect to spend $30+

if you guys are gonna go to the hangar sale, you really need to be hitting that shit up on day 1, like when chris did last year. it usually starts on a weekday, fyi. going on any other day is basically useless unless you are mrip.

as for kbbq, on a friday, this is possible. want to make it this friday, or is that 3 weeks too early of an advanced announcement for socal people?

Can't be this Friday. Next week is earliest I can do

oh. and you guys got no choice in venue. i already agreed 3 months back that i'd take england to a charcoal grilled self-service kbbq with a smoky atmosphere.

dont wear expensive clothes if you plan to show up.

expect to spend $30+

:D