Socal Meetup

soraanaam

after branespload told me about his horrendous california burrito pickup, i suggest we meetup at albertacos to get us some legit bombass carne asada fries, california burrito, and a big cup of horchata.

Yeah Albertacos never disappoints. I live right by it, lol.

Updated the official superfuture meetup photo thread with some of our mugs... go have fun and check out the azn nation.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1245500&postcount=1164

Too bad I didn't take any pics @ Jumbo's clown room :( Thanks for that place englandmj. I enjoyed the true-dive-bar-priced-drinks and poledancing. Thanks to Chicken and poly800rock, I owe you guys.

• 3 weeks later...

X-Post from the Stronghold Thread-X

Hey gang! Tomorrow, the 28th is the Abbot Kinney Street festival in Venice Beach.... To celebrate, Stronghold is hosting a Beer Garden and after party at the store. We'll be open for jeans and drinks at Noon, beer garden going till 6, and immediatly after, the party upstairs in the Stronghold Speakeasy..... DJ's....Booze....Loose Women....Selvage denim....

Booze comin in by the truck full! Come by and have a drink with us!

photo-56.jpg

photo-57.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

if anyone is planning on going to the ooga booga nights, send me a pm.

also, AFI Fest is on a week from now. our alt cinema and world cinema program this year is incredible. screenings are at the arclight and the mann, and parties are at the Roosevelt. whoever wants a guest pass should message me! come see some films and chat with visiting filmmakers!

http://filmguide.afifest.com/tixSYS/2008/filmguide/title.php/detail/?AlphaRange=AA&ShowShorts=Y&ShowPast=N&

Sigh... I fondly remember the asian camera gang last year. And the random white people we'd meet thinking we're "foreigners". Hope you're having fun chingon :(

Lets all hit up the film fest sometime maybe.... subarashi are there any music video directors making it out to this like there were in the westwood l.a. film fest?