Socal Meetup

soraanaam

i dont think pickup basketball with sufuturians would be very fun.

pfffft

if jeep hadnt bailed on me, we woulda balled out and had worm watch via tom waits concert webcam.

so shoutout to socal. I'm trying to get into med schools all over Cali, so I might be in the area for interviews this fall.

Socal SF'ers are disorganized.

We could tentatively propose something like a 12 PM meetup at Farmer's Market tomorrow, if TG could make it? Central, easy parking, lots of places to eat, but more importantly, it's close to my house. But hey, that's just my suggestion. I don't see YOU making any.......:P

帶他們去玩玩又有什麼關系呢?

Anyways-

England, your idea is great. I'll shoot you a PM with my cell #. 12PM lunch at Farmer's Market is perfect for an outro to LA for tg.

TG, I'll pm you my cell as well. I'm going to assume that you need to take public transport to get there. Don't fret, it's quite easy.

My girl and I stumbled upon a massive ladyboy meet-up at the Farmer's Market last week. They were all eating these stinky noodles from that Indonesian joint, along with a random white dude interested in them all.

If tg stayed 'til next week, the Rose Bowl flea market would have been a good send-off

帶他們去玩玩又有什麼關系呢?

Anyways-

England, your idea is great. I'll shoot you a PM with my cell #. 12PM lunch at Farmer's Market is perfect for an outro to LA for tg.

TG, I'll pm you my cell as well. I'm going to assume that you need to take public transport to get there. Don't fret, it's quite easy.

I'm still down if people can make it. Be helpful to get a definitive yes or no from whoever's considering. Doesn't sound like TG has to time to swing it though.....?

I will be there. So will Masuerte, I'm pretty sure.

servo, you down? after 3PM or so, i can get mrip and winq to join us. we can do dinner too.

I'm sure farmers market is also very near to alot of boutiques and also Mr. Freedom is a 5 dollar cab ride away.

BUT FAR FROM THE 2dollar TAAACOOOOOS and "historical" Bladerunner building.....

I'm gonna see if we can swing over for tacos for a quick mini-brunch first since Ted and I will be meeting her around 9:30am... I'll be in contact with ingrateen.

MY SUGGESTION FOR FARMERS MARKET LUNCH:

12:30-1pm meet up there/farmers market grab food then chekc out scout or whatevs.

1:30 Cab it to Mr. Freedom

4:00 Cab it to either Getty Center (meet up with Chicken, for some reason I think he's in the west-side of L.A.)

4-5pm Get hyphy with art and shit before TG and I have to run our asses back home (yes I think I also have to go back around 6pm :( )

i pmed some of you guys my numbers, go ahead and call/text if you plan to show up. if i dont answer, drop a voicemail. i will probably get there a tad bit early.

see you guys there.

4:00 Cab it to either Getty Center (meet up with Chicken, for some reason I think he's in the west-side of L.A.)

you see, i'm booked from noon to about 12:30, then from 3 to 4. so i could probably jog over to mr freedom around 1:30 if that's better for you guys.

chicken said he could be at mr freedom about 1... can we eat fast.. he on my list of people to meet before i die

blush.

If anyone still sees this before their 4 hour bus ride, I'll probably be around the corner of Fairfax & 3rd in front of Duparr's, if we want to use that for a meeting point. Prostitution offers accepted.

Oh, and I can drive all you bummy bastards to Mr. Freedom.

sorry dawg. i assumed you were busy. but assuming makes an ass out of u and me. I LEARNED THAT FROM MY MANAGER AT WORK.

next meetup will be in a few weeks for kbbq dinner. dont wear expensive cluthinz.

2643394257_f2e0b4c824.jpg

Dear englandmj, when you got into your car this morning. did you smell the lingering scent of sweat, indigo (in my case a tinge of sulfur) and citrus? did it remind you of us? did you shed a tear? Did you wipe it off on your persian-frute-swaggs shirt?

Seriously though, we all owe you a big one for showing us how to be a West L.A. baller/celeb for one day.

To Chicken and his significant other, thanks for coming...

2643394403_134cdf9659.jpg

... our near-miss meetup at the very first "socal meet @ barneys hangar sale" has been haunting me for so long.

To shinchrono, so sorry... I was too in awe with meeting everyone and just assumed ppl were busy. MY BAD too. T.G. was very engaging and talkable... even though she was hard to hear half the time.

2643394075_b4b8a0de78.jpg

Winston and Kerni did you buy anything at the convention? Show us the l00tz.

T.G. your face is so beautiful... you could be a part-time model.

+ creep rep

2643395061_7b24bfbac3.jpg

Lets all eat K-bbq, drink sochu, karaoke and watch me make an ass of myself next week. I promise to bring someone new and to not forget to call ppl.

edit edit: "TADAH!"

L.A. x T.G. gallery

AZN80i is hosting it again.