Socal Meetup

soraanaam

Tomorrow evening meetup it is then.

We can hang out earlier, or we can meetup at, let's say, 6PM Park's BBQ?

I have no idea what the fuck I should be doing right now. Should I re-visit the Barney's sale? I'm just waiting until take-off now...

Pinks is crazy overrated, you'll wait upwards to 2 hours on weekends in line while simmering in hotdog steam and you'll smell like grease afterwards... not in a good way. One of my past-times when I had a car was to drive by Pinks and laugh at the rubes in line.

Don't worry Sid, you can eat like a King on a peon's/nomad's salary in L.A. we'll find something good.

SERVO bring that red bag, I wanna see it again.

The BBQ place should run us $25 each, 30 with tip. It'll work cus none of us eat that much. I figure this cus a plate of meat should be like $30 per order, and we can order 1 less plate of meat than the number of people we have. Not to mention this is kbbq, there are so many banchans (small dishes) that come with it.

But if everyone wants something diff, then i can't stop you guys.

Pinks is crazy overrated, you'll wait upwards to 2 hours on weekends in line while simmering in hotdog steam and you'll smell like grease afterwards... not in a good way. One of my past-times when I had a car was to drive by Pinks and laugh at the rubes in line.

Don't worry Sid, you can eat like a King on a peon's/nomad's salary in L.A. we'll find something good.

SERVO bring that red bag, I wanna see it again.

thank you,pinks sucks.

The BBQ place should run us $25 each, 30 with tip. It'll work cus none of us eat that much. I figure this cus a plate of meat should be like $30 per order, and we can order 1 less plate of meat than the number of people we have. Not to mention this is kbbq, there are so many banchans (small dishes) that come with it.

I live off those small dishes. Heading out in 20 minutes, getting a late start when my alarm didn't go off / minor girlfriend emergency / etc...

Will bring big gay red bag (I've been living out of it for like three days since I haven't been home so I'll be somewhat disheveled looking).

I'm going to be heading over to weho/bevhills checking out margiela, maxfield, etc today, if anyone wants to join, pm soon.

Also, tonight is the scout party, the blends pool party at the standard downtown, and MADLIB at the echo...

WHAT TO DO?

pretty cool meetup earlier tonight, too bad not everyone could stay around until the end.

ian, it doesnt seem like there was traffic? ha

thanks for everything phil and anthony. i owe you guys!

see all of you guys in a year!