Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far all I've gotten my hands on is a keychain (but it's a damn cool one). I'm desperately looking for a pastel blue box tee in M (desperately meaning willing to pay 100 bucks) because my old orange one has faded to the point where it's almost pastel but not quite and I love how it looks. And I got a backpack from a couple seasons ago which is killer as well.

Guest youngteam

north face jackets are releasing in l.a. too, yeah? i'm curious to see what kind of turnout there's going to be for these considering it's going to be at least 80 degrees out. if it's ny only, then, you know, nevermind.

stussy workers were maaaad chill and helpful. my bro sent me a text message asking for some specific item. they went in the back brought out 3 colors in medium. those guys and the one girl giving me some mean eyefucks were straight

i was walking around soho with my dad a few weeks ago and i was showing him various retail spots with good interiors for some inspiration for projects he's working on and he took a cell pic of the ghost pieces in stussy and the dude working there told me to tell him to "quit taking pics and get the fuck out of the store."

love it.

the supreme guys have always been way chill when i've been in there. just think of what they have to deal with - or anyone in retail. i've actually helped the dude in the northface shot at my work before and he was way laid back.

yo, i been hearing this rumor that supreme is opening in taiwan???

is this fucking legit? can someone confirm for me?

that totally sucks...not something i would like to see

haha

Why is that? It's just that why would that be a problem for you?

Supreme has constantly expanded stores since its beginning. Does Taiwan not deserve a store?

well i am not a bape fan but bape came to tw and seriously the brand is kind of infamous, i wouldn't have hoped supreme is that way.

hey but it's just my own feelings, let alone my opinion to this issue,

is it likely to happen?

i mean how can there be so much rumor when there's no official announcement

like last time they opened in harajuku?

besides, if supreme would give their dealership to TW, i thought HK or europe would have long ago gotten it

also u think about, supreme have given japan the dealership b/c they have their own street culture, and skate culture.

you take a look at tw....i really see nothing like that existing

so just trying to ask, if anyone has heard anything about it

i am not trying to say supreme opening here is bad, sure it's a good thing if i can buy stuff cheap (i spend like 2k every season buying shit from ebay like every release) but i mean i wouldn't want to see a brand with such an image gets fucked up by a not-so-good-street-culture based place

if you ever travel asia alot, you would know hype is much worse here

and i don't respect hype that much, but i mean again it's my own opinion...right

please confirm for me, i am a big fan just like any of you guys

well i am not a bape fan but bape came to tw and seriously the brand is kind of infamous, i wouldn't have hoped supreme is that way.

hey but it's just my own feelings, let alone my opinion to this issue,

is it likely to happen?

i mean how can there be so much rumor when there's no official announcement

like last time they opened in harajuku?

besides, if supreme would give their dealership to TW, i thought HK or europe would have long ago gotten it

also u think about, supreme have given japan the dealership b/c they have their own street culture, and skate culture.

so just trying to ask, if anyone has heard anything about it

i am not trying to say supreme opening here is bad, sure it's a good thing if i can buy stuff cheap (i spend like 2k every season buying shit from ebay like every release) but i mean i wouldn't want to see a brand with such an image gets fucked up by a not-so-good-street-culture based place

if you ever travel asia alot, you would know hype is much worse here

and i don't respect hype that much, but i mean again it's my own opinion...right

please confirm for me, i am a big fan just like any of you guys

A store in TW won't be happening anytime soon. But somethin else is happenin

never have I done this for a supreme season collection release.

but I did wait since 8 in the morning at the LA store on the 9th.

the dude who helped me out was in a good mood so I got everything I wanted.

I really like a lot of this season's items and spent like 700 on the first day. lol

will probably go back again to get the camo shorts and maybe the raw denim.

I haven't read this thread since the season dropped so I wouldn't know what's up with the NYC line. but the LA line sucked, cutters everywhere and was filled with resellers..

I was fucking disgusted by those Taiwanese losers who camped out for 2-3 days straight for tyson and box...I mean they literally only bought those 2 tees after like 10 hours of camping out.....I feel sorry for their parents.

anyway, does anyone know when supreme will get the basketball?

japan has their own "skate culture" and taiwan doesn't? do you skate? i was looking forward to having some fun in tw :(

Am I the only one who doesnt see the appeal of Supreme? The only shirt worth owning is the box tee, but all their designs are terrible.

If you don't like the brand or any of the clothes they produce, why on earth would you walk around in a t-shirt is basically the comapny logo on a t-shirt?