Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Montreal
Supreme didn't have anything to do with this tee. It's not a collaboration as many of the resellers would like you to believe. It is actually a parody of the Supreme box tee done by Zoo York (after it was purchased by Mark Echo I might add).

Collab or not, this t-shirt still fetches bank (authentic ones, that is).

I think the new line fits more or less the same as the last one. Large is really more like an Large+ (in between L and XL) Medium is really like a medium and a half. Luckily that ish dont shrink when washed (too much).

LA still has a lot of Vans in a bunch of sizes, but not in all colors, they even had some of the T's and Sweatshirts...good luck with sizes on those though since there are pretty slim pickings

[quote name='rhythmandsound;363878

http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/9238/img0270xf5.jpg

the haul arrived in the mail today' date=' super stoked. big up the d-a[/quote']

Bit late to the party... Realluy nice grabs though, R&S. Supreme did kill it this spring, helaps of great items. Got my package from D-A today. Couldnt be happier with the constructed tees.

Bit late to the party... Realluy nice grabs though, R&S. Supreme did kill it this spring, helaps of great items. Got my package from D-A today. Couldnt be happier with the constructed tees.

Restricted my purchases to white and black constucted tees, trying to save. Really liking the look of the "fake mesh" Also pocket details and neck triangle are nice too.

I picked up this striped constructed tee off ebay recently also. Any one know what season it's from?

c85c_1_b.JPG

can someone post pics of their constructed tees (prefer white/black)? What colours do they come in, how much do they cost, and how do they fit compared to regular supreme tees?

Oh ya my supreme tees from 06 f/w have crazily stretched necks its getting annoying, barely even wearable!

I can post pics of black and white, when I get home.

They are $66 retail @ supreme,

They fit similar to supreme printed tees, although are a little longer and narrower.

As far as I'm aware / have seen, they come in black, white, blue, yellow, ?? others?