Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

Im suprised any of it is being made in Canada at all. Constructed tees = china. Coach jkt = china. Seem alright construction though.

Visvim backpacks are made in China, and no one minds/cares about that, so I think its just a mis-conception about where its made.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im suprised any of it is being made in Canada at all. Constructed tees = china. Coach jkt = china. Seem alright construction though.

Visvim backpacks are made in China, and no one minds/cares about that, so I think its just a mis-conception about where its made.

made in canada = made by CYC

Yeah I only ever really buy the minimal / non branded preme gear.

The white and black constructeds seem to have sold way better than anyone predicted.

Yeah I'm in Melbourne, I'll PM you if they are there next weekend, SOmeday usually ends up with a lot of XLs.

someday got fuck all ! 5 box tees all picked up by my crew ... NO mesh tees at all .....

the search continues .... if ANYONE can pick me up the mesh tees in black xl and white xl i'll sort you out US50 on top of supreme retail for the pick up ..... PM me if you can ... thanks

i dont mind checking supply. i think they're staggering their distribution.

if i can find it, will let you know. trade a mesh for a box? :P

i was at supply for the drop

they got no xl in the black or the white at all .... only the purple .... thanks anyway ....

Whyy didnt supreme put those modas up on their shoe retrospective? Look nice.

I like some of the older FILA stuff, for instance luke wilson's charcter in the Royal Tenebaums wears some good FILA stuff. However, recent stuff is usually pretty cheap looking.

royal-tenenbaums41.jpg