Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

Can someone PLEASE pick me up a Posse hat? Teal is preferred but I will settle for Black or Red. I'm not aware of any colors other than camo and the aforementioned.

PLEASSSE

PM Darkanimal, he does ny pick ups

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got to say im not a huge fan of ss crewneck weight just dosent feel or fit as good,ive got a few just feel real airy compared to the solid weight of the aw version.saying that id like the blue orange crew from this season to match my footscapes

i actually prefer the lightweight ones to the heavyweight ones, but then again i live in Houston. the non-terry spring/summer ones they do are -crazy- soft on the inside.

^^^yeah the regular lightweight ones i have tend to stretch out pretty easy too. i think they're doing the newer lightweight ones in more of like a mesh/terry weave on the inside tho? i know my panel crewneck and the box hoody from spring 06 were made of that material...not as soft on the inside but really nice, kind've different, and not as stretchy.

anyone have any word on whether peeps have been lining up for the North Face drop or has it been chill?

^^^yeah the regular lightweight ones i have tend to stretch out pretty easy too. i think they're doing the newer lightweight ones in more of like a mesh/terry weave on the inside tho? i know my panel crewneck and the box hoody from spring 06 were made of that material...not as soft on the inside but really nice, kind've different, and not as stretchy.

anyone have any word on whether peeps have been lining up for the North Face drop or has it been chill?

It was chill, at opening their was like 20 heads at most on line. People are sleeping cuz its spring but once winter roles by again theyll feel assed out.

right on. yeah it seems Supreme would have preferred to release them this past winter season instead for spring...i'm thinking maybe they had intended to but ran into production delays?

edit: someone on hypebeast forum mentioned that it's actually a hyvent dt jacket (not goretex like they'd originally planned), so makes sense for it to be more of a spring jacket

right on. yeah it seems Supreme would have preferred to release them this past winter season instead for spring...i'm thinking maybe they had intended to but ran into production delays?

edit: someone on hypebeast forum mentioned that it's actually a hyvent dt jacket (not goretex like they'd originally planned), so makes sense for it to be more of a spring jacket

wow. don't even bother with these.

how is the cunt tee disrespectful?

if you look beyond the figure, there's actually a political/religious message behind the design which make this tee one of my favorites from this season's graphic tees.

anyone know retail on the tiger stripe shorts and what size range they come in?

10char.

Guest youngteam

was at the l.a. store a little after noon today. the only person in the store besides me was a japanese guy who was buying over a thousand dollar's worth of tees and bags to resell, and a kid with his girlfriend who thought i worked there because he asked if we still had any mork and mindys.

bought a box crewneck, parka and tee and a couple of those stupid-ass keychains for friends. was my first time inside a supreme store -- guys there were fairly nice and helpful.

(15 minutes later saw that same japanese guy buying a crapload of stuff at undftd.)