Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

Most of new line looks a bit time warped tbh/// That Illegal business looks too shoreditch/hoxton twatsville for me.

And as foR that C**T tee, how can you compare that to a Neckface tee? I could easily wear a tee neckface tee with "your mom's crippled" whilst having dinner with the rents/// but as for "SUCK MY CUNT" , there's no way in a million years i'd wanna wear that in front of the rents, without my face turninh the colour of red pussy lips as i die in embarrassment.

Luggage c/w's look a bit girly too. Even so, still got enormous love for Jebbia's shit.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while i was waiting on line last night at the nyc shop, a cop car rolled up to see if things had calmed down from the earlier madness. that douchebag clerk w/ the thick beard walked over and started talking to him. at one point they were both facing the store, wihle the clerk was rocking his supreme box hoody. i'm so pissed that i couldn't get a picture of it, b/c it would have made the greatest t-shirt. supreme staff chewin' the fat with the fuzz.

your talking about the guy on the right?

44stcgn.jpg

So here was my day today...

Took the fung wah bus to NYC from boston at 8 am

got to canal st at like noon

was in line for supreme, and saw dcrevolution walking out, talked to him for a minute

got in the store at 1, heard some dude get denied for a tyson tee, asked if he had any white mediums and he said ya hold on, and he grabbed me one. then i copped black satan tee, plaid boxcap, and white keychain (mint $$$)

hopped back on the bus at like 3 after hittin union/recon/dqm/uniqlo/blueingreen etc

posted tyson tee on ebay at 10. (joke)

ps everyone was wearing north face in supreme line. i like the halfcabs, but no supreme X tnf for me

Seriously? (10)

haha

Kids these days.

That movie/photograph was a major turning point for US public opinion during the Vietnam War. It was like when people saw that shit back in the States they thought the general situation was so fucked up that it was never gonna get better. Kinda like the Marines raising the flag on Iwo Jima - when people saw that they rallied for the troops.

btw for those that dont know its a South Vietnamese officer executing a Viet Cong suspect. At the time the dude getting wasted was suspected to be a sniper who had just killed 3 US servicemen.

So here was my day today...

Took the fung wah bus to NYC from boston at 8 am

got to canal st at like noon

was in line for supreme, and saw dcrevolution walking out, talked to him for a minute

got in the store at 1, heard some dude get denied for a tyson tee, asked if he had any white mediums and he said ya hold on, and he grabbed me one. then i copped black satan tee, plaid boxcap, and white keychain (mint $$$)

hopped back on the bus at like 3 after hittin union/recon/dqm/uniqlo/blueingreen etc

posted tyson tee on ebay at 10. (joke)

ps everyone was wearing north face in supreme line. i like the halfcabs, but no supreme X tnf for me

fung wah bus.....! brings back memories.

to all the people who went to supreme nyc today (friday)...

do you think there will be a line around 6pm on saturday?

i asked my brother to pick me up a few of the less hyped up items (black denim and the college hoodie) and I dont want to ask him to wait in line or anything. will he be alright if he goes around 6? when is the best time to go to avoid the long lines? or should i just tell him to go on sunday or monday, perhaps?

thanks.peace.

to all the people who went to supreme nyc today (friday)...

do you think there will be a line around 6pm on saturday?

i asked my brother to pick me up a few of the less hyped up items (black denim and the college hoodie) and I dont want to ask him to wait in line or anything. will he be alright if he goes around 6? when is the best time to go to avoid the long lines? or should i just tell him to go on sunday or monday, perhaps?

thanks.peace.

to answer your question - nope.

besides only the tees really sell out first.

your talking about the guy on the right?

44stcgn.jpg

no, the tall white guy w/ a big brown beard who straight up looks like a bum. while i was in the shop, jebbia rolled through for a few mins and the bum was kissiing his ass like there was no tomorrow... "oh james. do you want a bike chain?" "no" "oh, that makes sense , you probably don't have to lock up your bike, james!". then he turns around and tries to act hard. what a clown ass pansy motherfucker.

funny story about the black dude on the right though (who's also a complete tool). the big fat guy who's usually the "bouncer" for big drops was standing out in the cold, and the black dude walked out, saying he was going to grab some coffee. big guy asked him to pick up an extra cup, and the black dude actually asked him for money upfront, 3 dollars nonetheless. he wouldn't spot his own coworker who was waiting in the cold all day 2 bucks for a fucking cup of coffee. it was one of the scummiest things i'd ever witnessed.

no, the tall white guy w/ a big brown beard who straight up looks like a bum. while i was in the shop, jebbia rolled through for a few mins and the bum was kissiing his ass like there was no tomorrow... "oh james. do you want a bike chain?" "no" "oh, that makes sense , you probably don't have to lock up your bike, james!". then he turns around and tries to act hard. what a clown ass pansy motherfucker.

funny story about the black dude on the right though (who's also a complete tool). the big fat guy who's usually the "bouncer" for big drops was standing out in the cold, and the black dude walked out, saying he was going to grab some coffee. big guy asked him to pick up an extra cup, and the black dude actually asked him for money upfront, 3 dollars nonetheless. he wouldn't spot his own coworker who was waiting in the cold all day 2 bucks for a fucking cup of coffee. it was one of the scummiest things i'd ever witnessed.

HAH! I'm not surprised of these kids..

the stussy workers are just like supreme cats.

stussy workers were maaaad chill and helpful. my bro sent me a text message asking for some specific item. they went in the back brought out 3 colors in medium. those guys and the one girl giving me some mean eyefucks were straight

hey, i could start name-dropping those people's names, but i guess i'll wait for dcrev to do that first. j/k

stussy workers were maaaad chill and helpful. my bro sent me a text message asking for some specific item. they went in the back brought out 3 colors in medium. those guys and the one girl giving me some mean eyefucks were straight

yeah i usually make a beeline for the HP stuff, poke around that level at a leisurely pace, then I come back downstairs and quickly glance through all of the stussy stuff, completely ignoring any of the employees. then I leave