Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can we stop with the "i'm planning a trip to new york in 2012. will box tees still be available?" posts? don't litter this thread.

i asked an honest question in hopes some jaded douchebag wouldnt jump down my throat. If there is anyone out there who could let me know that would be great.

oh p.s 4 weeks is hardly 5 years, day light savings time doesnt jump that far ahead.

pointblank's blog: http://blog.honeyee.com/pointblank/archives/2007/03/rumors_are_rumo.html

"YO! THERE IS A BAD RUMOR GOING AROUND SAYING THAT SUPREME HAS BEEN SOLD.

THIS IS COMPLETELY FALSE!

THAT RUMOR IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!!

SUPREME IS STILL BEING RUN, OWNED AND OPERATED BY THE SAME MOTHER FUCKERS SINCE DAY ONE. AIN'T NOTHIN CHANGED SO DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!

YOU HAVE OUR WORD."

SMOKESCREEN. THEY'RE JUST SAYIN THIS TO THROW YOU OFF.

nice pickups. did you have to lineup?

Got there around 6:15-6:30 and waited for like 5 minutes then walked in. Line was only 10-15 deep...

Hatful of Hallow, is that the baseball tee? How much was it and what's the material like?

Thanks.

What up ECR... This is the BBT L/S in Black with Grey Mesh, very nice hand to the fabric. It was $78, and they few different color ways as well as S/S BBT's there.

pointblank's blog: http://blog.honeyee.com/pointblank/archives/2007/03/rumors_are_rumo.html

"YO! THERE IS A BAD RUMOR GOING AROUND SAYING THAT SUPREME HAS BEEN SOLD.

THIS IS COMPLETELY FALSE!

THAT RUMOR IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!!

SUPREME IS STILL BEING RUN, OWNED AND OPERATED BY THE SAME MOTHER FUCKERS SINCE DAY ONE. AIN'T NOTHIN CHANGED SO DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!

YOU HAVE OUR WORD."

I wouldn`t take the word of any of those shady dudes.

while i was waiting on line last night at the nyc shop, a cop car rolled up to see if things had calmed down from the earlier madness. that douchebag clerk w/ the thick beard walked over and started talking to him. at one point they were both facing the store, wihle the clerk was rocking his supreme box hoody. i'm so pissed that i couldn't get a picture of it, b/c it would have made the greatest t-shirt. supreme staff chewin' the fat with the fuzz.