Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

They may not be gettin' paid a decent wage but trust me there are fringe benefits.

Storage facilities with old stock. Yes there are many many DS T's from 00 ~ 03 in a facility near NYC that is not in the hands of the current staff.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stussy workers were maaaad chill and helpful. my bro sent me a text message asking for some specific item. they went in the back brought out 3 colors in medium. those guys and the one girl giving me some mean eyefucks were straight

you wildin' fam....it's the same type of people at stussy.

I'm not back in LA until the 15th which sucks because i'll assume most of what I want will be gone. Oh well, hopefully they'll have lots of vans size 10 syndicates left though. Anyone know which of em theyre carrying?

they had the syndicates on friday

just got back from the new york store. it wasn't that crowded and they had everything i wanted, a bunch of tees, the parka, and a hat. they said they're getting more stock on monday, restocking the stuff that's already available and getting in the two tone box caps and the team jackets. no Tyson tees out on the shelves but you could see stacks of them in the back so i just asked for it.

i know the dudes that work there have a bad rep with customer service, but they've never been anything but helpful to me. if i just ask them if they have something, they'll check in the back and if they don't have it, they'll tell me what they do have, other colors, etc. today one of the guys there ran back and forth like 4 times b/c i kept forgetting about stuff i wanted.

but they're definitely shady. i got the tyson tee in black and after i left i changed my mind about the color, so i called them to see if they had it in red, and the dude on the phone said that they were completely sold out of that design.

200 i think. usually cut&sew goods like jackets don't see out so fast, just hypebeast stuff like box t's.

Though I know what you mean, it's funny you'll definitely see more box tees on SF than HB.

just got back from the new york store. it wasn't that crowded and they had everything i wanted, a bunch of tees, the parka, and a hat. they said they're getting more stock on monday, restocking the stuff that's already available and getting in the two tone box caps and the team jackets. no Tyson tees out on the shelves but you could see stacks of them in the back so i just asked for it.

i know the dudes that work there have a bad rep with customer service, but they've never been anything but helpful to me. if i just ask them if they have something, they'll check in the back and if they don't have it, they'll tell me what they do have, other colors, etc. today one of the guys there ran back and forth like 4 times b/c i kept forgetting about stuff i wanted.

but they're definitely shady. i got the tyson tee in black and after i left i changed my mind about the color, so i called them to see if they had it in red, and the dude on the phone said that they were completely sold out of that design.

they'll never tell you if they have something in stock if you call over the phone. I

Went today at noon. A little line of like 10 people. Waited for 10 minutes and went in. asked for the box tee and mike tyson and got out. Damnit I spent more time on the train coming to Supreme than actually being there.

I feel kinda bad for some people i knew that came at like 7am to line up (yea pretty dumb I know) and they were told "sold out" when they asked at the counter. They said that to a lot of people, even though they obvious had it in the back.

some of the cut&sew they put out first for the new season is gone within 2-3 weeks with no restock.

so id say its a gamble to bet that the stuff thats out right now will go on sale. usually sale stuff is stuff released later on in the season. pants&shorts will most likely make it to sale, but jackets/shirts i wouldnt count on.

coach jacket: $148

parka: $188?

diamond flannel: $138?

short-sleeve flannel: $96

jeans: $118?

mesh constructed l/s: $80?

coach jacket and parka were very thin (considering its s/s anyways)

Can someone explain the whole telling people stuff is out of stock arbitrarily thing? Everyone is saying that they are telling people something is gone and then having that same item available for the next person. Doesn't make sense. Sounds like they got a bunch of fucking douchebags running the show over there

Doesn't make sense. Sounds like they got a bunch of fucking douchebags running the show over there

It's just how it works in their little world. I am sure they resent the people who buy the brand who don't belong in their circle, as they tend to focus a lot on being "Supreme fam." So, they discriminate. In fact, this morning, the first people in line had to wait while they picked people from the crowd they knew.

Sounds like something they would do--telling someone they thought/suspected to be a reseller, or for no plain reason at all, that they don't have it in stock. I've watched people HOLD the product in their hand and be refused service.

I figure, if I had to deal with throngs of people who show up for releases and disappear until the next box tee release, I'd be a bit discriminate too.

damn drugs I'm still up. Can someone please answer if they have these sport caps or not? the ones are the website are boring to me. All I'm trying to get this season are the black/yellow pirates hat a few more of the sport caps

SupremeHonyee10.jpg

I have a girl that can pickup at either la or nyc so let me know my kind friends.

damn drugs I'm still up. Can someone please answer if they have these sport caps or not? the ones are the website are boring to me. All I'm trying to get this season are the black/yellow pirates hat a few more of the sport caps

SupremeHonyee10.jpg

I have a girl that can pickup at either la or nyc so let me know my kind friends.

no.