Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

Yo my L supreme tees from this season shrunk dumb style. I have to ball all XLs in supreme now; I was usually good with L tees.

were most of your 07 tees on white? my friend has this theory that white supreme tees shrink more than colored ones.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was at the l.a. store a little after noon today. the only person in the store besides me was a japanese guy who was buying over a thousand dollar's worth of tees and bags to resell, and a kid with his girlfriend who thought i worked there because he asked if we still had any mork and mindys.

bought a box crewneck, parka and tee and a couple of those stupid-ass keychains for friends. was my first time inside a supreme store -- guys there were fairly nice and helpful.

(15 minutes later saw that same japanese guy buying a crapload of stuff at undftd.)

why do you guys always gotta bring up the "Asian" resellers at these stores? Everyone knows that's what their hustles about. We see them all the time, it's nothing new.

why do you guys always gotta bring up the "Asian" resellers at these stores? Everyone knows that's what their hustles about. We see them all the time, it's nothing new.
He's not saying it's nothing new. But reguardless of how long it's been going on it's still annoying.

He's not saying it's nothing new. But reguardless of how long it's been going on it's still annoying.

well you know what I mean. We all know about these resellers, it's mad old to keep talkin on the subject.

It pisses me off also that they buy out the whole stock and sell out on items you want. But, dudes need to eat right?

nah...i have never bought a white supree tee....i will only buy black, grey, or red....only colors of tees i wear

really? These days I try to stick to straight black or white but every now I need a crispy preme teal or purple or something to change it up. Supreme`s versions of these colors is always the best. some generic purple or green tee is never the right shade.

Guest youngteam
any LA update. thinking of going there for lunch on tuesday. in particular are the bottle openner key chains and coach's jacket in? thanks in advance.

not sure about the bottle openers, but coach's jackets are in.

Didn't know where to put this, but is this Legit?

thank you

mini-IMG_1024.jpg

mini-IMG_1025.jpg

Supreme didn't have anything to do with this tee. It's not a collaboration as many of the resellers would like you to believe. It is actually a parody of the Supreme box tee done by Zoo York (after it was purchased by Mark Echo I might add).