Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

frogskins will be mine.. (depending on price of course)

I'm thinking these won't be cheap... $150? (that's a total guess)

These have, "buy me on ebay in 2 months after release" written all over them!

Pics for lazy super gays...

supremeoak1.jpg

supremeoak2.jpg

supremeoak3.jpg

i agree. i kind of wish they didn't prominently brand most of their items. it prohibits me from wearing multiple pieces at once even when it would look good. for example they fucking read my mind with the posse cap, the t-shirt/sweat colors, and now the sunglasses, but i can't wear them simultaneously (although the posse, t-shirt, and frogskin combo would kick ass) because i don't want "SUPREME" plastered over everything i'm wearing. it's just as lame as the people with a&f or whatever on everything.

good thing about the frogskins is that the supreme logo is on the inside.

i agree. i kind of wish they didn't prominently brand most of their items. it prohibits me from wearing multiple pieces at once even when it would look good. for example they fucking read my mind with the posse cap, the t-shirt/sweat colors, and now the sunglasses, but i can't wear them simultaneously (although the posse, t-shirt, and frogskin combo would kick ass) because i don't want "SUPREME" plastered over everything i'm wearing. it's just as lame as the people with a&f or whatever on everything.

good thing about the frogskins is that the supreme logo is on the inside.

Not if you wear the steve urkle strap with em!

Not if you wear the steve urkle strap with em!

HO SHIT i think you're onto something.

OH MY GOSH, this is too ill

Frogskins are the ultimate...my staple sunglasses are a pair of bronze mirrors....

...I can't believe they've brought these back, amazing

Oakley Frogskins murder Rayban Wayfarers

too bad wayfarers came first. and are 10x more rad.

I'm thinking these won't be cheap... $150? (that's a total guess)

These have, "buy me on ebay in 2 months after release" written all over them!

Pics for lazy super gays...

supremeoak1.jpg

supremeoak2.jpg

supremeoak3.jpg

this reminded me of the sunglasses on the back of the supreme book

picture299tm8.jpg

the frogskins work with their theme for this season (early 90s pastel trash; that's my shit), but wayfarers could easily do the same. I guess frogskins go better with the whole skate/bike thing as oakley is more known for that. RB is just so damn classic though.

can someone justify buying a $240 CAD supreme sweater for me?? im going today or thursday to pick it up. thanks guys! (haha)

it's supreme. nuff said

lol... j/k. the colors are really sick on those. plus, if you pass now and end up regretting it, imagine what resale would be on them

can someone justify buying a $240 CAD supreme sweater for me?? im going today or thursday to pick it up. thanks guys! (haha)

6315876729.jpg

The fit is awesome and the colours are awesome but really it's just medium-light french terry fabric and resale value is not going to be that much. If it was a hundred dollars cheaper, it would be a definite purchase.

The fit is awesome and the colours are awesome but really it's just medium-light french terry fabric and resale value is not going to be that much. If it was a hundred dollars cheaper, it would be a definite purchase.

^^ didn't know that, but it felt so right when i tried it on. You know when you try something on and you just say, i gotta get this.. ya. thats how i felt. im still debating. i'll let you know if i still get it or not :S