Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably. i was there on like friday and they were telling me they had the whole line. box tees drop this coming saturday. i'd expect they didn't sell out; supreme isn't a real phenomenon here. i went on like last wednesday as well and they had stuff from like aw06 still there. good stuff, mind you (constructed long sleeve and riders tee).

vanssuprme.jpg

When I was in the fitting room of Supreme LA over the weekend there were a bunch of unopened boxes with "Supreme chukka" and "Supreme Old School" labels on them. It seems peculiar that they already have the shoes at the stores, but they haven't put them on sale yet.

vanssuprme.jpg

When I was in the fitting room of Supreme LA over the weekend there were a bunch of unopened boxes with "Supreme chukka" and "Supreme Old School" labels on them. It seems peculiar that they already have the shoes at the stores, but they haven't put them on sale yet.

theyre probably waiting for the hats to go with them to get therre.. and some hype shots to hit the net first..

the cabs and chukkas look pretty good to me.

whoever keeps asking about the tank tops, they're not in yet (nyc). they took the box logo crewnecks off the shelf to make room for the new arrivals but i'm sure they have plenty behind the counter so just ask.

ps- the teal team jacket is crazy sick. i didn't even notice the color on color print til i got home(!)

probably. i was there on like friday and they were telling me they had the whole line. box tees drop this coming saturday. i'd expect they didn't sell out; supreme isn't a real phenomenon here. i went on like last wednesday as well and they had stuff from like aw06 still there. good stuff, mind you (constructed long sleeve and riders tee).

thanks for the reply.

Anyone know of any websites with the retail prices of the spring season, I have no idea of what it runs at.

thanks for the reply.

Anyone know of any websites with the retail prices of the spring season, I have no idea of what it runs at.

i dont think he was being serious...

anyway..

tees are $28

the mesh tees are $66

box caps are $36

backpack is $168

fitted caps are $52

beanies are $30

crewneck is like $150

anyway..

tees are $28

the mesh tees are $66

box caps are $36

backpack is $168

fitted caps are $52

beanies are $30

crewneck is like $150

I really can't tell. Last time I was in Virginia I was 12, drunk, and at a wedding.

Ay fuck mate. How much are like the waterproof jackets?

anyway..

tees are $28

the mesh tees are $66

box caps are $36

backpack is $168

fitted caps are $52

beanies are $30

crewneck is like $150

basic Crew necks are $108. The more elaborate sweatshirts are $140+