Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is a longshot, but with many Supreme fans in here it's worth a shot...

I'm looking for the Harold Hunter or Justin Pierce tees from last season.

Anyone selling? Thanks.

If you don't mind getting ripped off, you can get both from sub-urb

has anyone bought the team jacket?

how does it compare to the light weight parka?

I can't make a decision on which one to get..I just want a light weight black hooded jacket that can go with shorts as well as jeans...

any opinion is apperciated. thanks!

and for thsoe who got the team jacket, how much?

distributors like supply dont usually get restocks, unless their shipment is coming in unevenly? I'm not sure if someday has there supreme gear in yet?

edit: However the website says "first instalment in store" which suggests there will be more. Not definately of same styles though. Call josh at the store, he's pretty helpful.

they never get restock unless they have held back items from the original shipment to space things out

definitely more shipments to come

was at supply yesterday but no black xl constructed / mesh tees no white xl either ! devastated ! anyone in NYC or LA can hook these up for me i'll add decent cash !

someday is dropping VERY soon

they never get restock unless they have held back items from the original shipment to space things out

definitely more shipments to come

was at supply yesterday but no black xl constructed / mesh tees no white xl either ! devastated ! anyone in NYC or LA can hook these up for me i'll add decent cash !

someday is dropping VERY soon

Yeah that's what I meant, no restocks, but styles come in at different days.

I got darkanimal to pick me up both black and white constructed tees, but I thought someone said they were out of both in new york?

I'll grab you them from someday and post if they are still at someday next weekend?

Yeah that's what I meant, no restocks, but styles come in at different days.

I got darkanimal to pick me up both black and white constructed tees, but I thought someone said they were out of both in new york?

I'll grab you them from someday and post if they are still at someday next weekend?

thats for the ny tip .... i figured these would be on shelves due to their non-hyped nature

'preme's minimal stuff always does it for me much more than their hectic stuff

i doubt they will be at someday next weekend .... thanks for the offer though :o)

do you live in melbourne?

thats for the ny tip .... i figured these would be on shelves due to their non-hyped nature

'preme's minimal stuff always does it for me much more than their hectic stuff

i doubt they will be at someday next weekend .... thanks for the offer though :o)

do you live in melbourne?

Yeah I only ever really buy the minimal / non branded preme gear.

The white and black constructeds seem to have sold way better than anyone predicted.

Yeah I'm in Melbourne, I'll PM you if they are there next weekend, SOmeday usually ends up with a lot of XLs.

personally, im just looking for the box tee in white, sz L and the red diamond check pattern flannel in L as well.

if i had those two, i reckon i could die happy. been craving after the box tee for 5yrs now if you can believe it haha...

from what i hear, its coming in soon. not sure of exact dates but maybe they're evening things out.

i was fortunate enough to cop myself a tyson tee but they didnt have it in white sz L. or at least, not for me anyway...

keep checking supply for supreme stuff?

i just got back from supreme la, they had the new snap hoodies in every color, box sweaters, cunt shirts, ect. for the guy asking about blue denim they had em but in limited stock. i wanted to get the light tan quilted chukkas but they didnt have any 9's... only 8 and 9.5. no black quilted chukkas but the brown ones were there. they had the faux mesh constructed tees but not the size medium in the faux mesh long sleeve i wanted. i picked up my backpack and a camo fitted, they had fitteds in sizes 7 5/8 and up, and pretty much every box cap still there. basically, only thing i didnt see were box tees and tyson shirts.

you realize that those pictures have already been posted right? on this exact same page right?

AND people are making them out to be just just released. these were all released with the rest of the spring collection and were in a few of sahlan's pictures. i wish people would read this thread before posting in it.

was looking at the new Boon (didnt buy so no pics) but theres some Supreme x Fila track jackets coming out. Look shit imo and Fila sucks but it fits in with the Umbro collabos etc they did before. Not something I`ll be buying tho.

Guest mwills
i just got back from supreme la, they had the new snap hoodies in every color, box sweaters, cunt shirts, ect. for the guy asking about blue denim they had em but in limited stock. i wanted to get the light tan quilted chukkas but they didnt have any 9's... only 8 and 9.5. no black quilted chukkas but the brown ones were there. they had the faux mesh constructed tees but not the size medium in the faux mesh long sleeve i wanted. i picked up my backpack and a camo fitted, they had fitteds in sizes 7 5/8 and up, and pretty much every box cap still there. basically, only thing i didnt see were box tees and tyson shirts.

Thanks for the info, I'll probably head up there tomorrow.