Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

no you're an idiot cause you're assuming that's what I meant.

I like the graphic, period, and that all I'm saying.

how am I an idiot if I like the graphic and don't find it offensive and will wear it becuase I don't give a shit if the "general public" don't get it as oppose to afaird of wearing it cause the "general public" will find it offensive??

elabrate? get a clear image of the graphic and take your eyes away just 2 seconds from the pussy and actually look at the whole thing and you should get it.

you're an idiot

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how am I an idiot if I like the graphic and don't find it offensive and will wear it becuase I don't give a shit if the "general public" don't get it as oppose to afaird of wearing it cause the "general public" will find it offensive??

elabrate? get a clear image of the graphic and take your eyes away just 2 seconds from the pussy and actually look at the whole thing and you should get it.

i said you are an idiot "if" you assumed. I never outright called you an idiot. the mere fact that you can connect cunt with politics and religion tells me that you are at least a low grade moron. you can do a wiki search on "eugenics" if you need any more clarification on how i classified you as a low grade moron. good day, moron.

haha. Like it or not you`re gonna get trouble walking through a mall or trying to get into anywhere in that tee.

i said you are an idiot "if" you assumed. I never outright called you an idiot. the mere fact that you can connect cunt with politics and religion tells me that you are at least a low grade moron. you can do a wiki search on "eugenics" if you need any more clarification on how i classified you as a low grade moron. good day, moron.

lol, you called me out and you know it..there's no need to be defensive and explain.

look, I'm not linking a pussy to politics and religion, but by looking at the pentagram symbol and the head of the monster I thought the design has a deeper meaning using the repulsive posture as an expression to tell the story...and linking in a way to the NWO design in a subtheme for this season. even the word "cunt" has a loud political message if you think about how obscene that word feels.

all I did was expressing my own opinion, saying that I didn't think the graphic is as offensive as one might think. and you called me an idiot... fuck, man, I thought free speech is at least allowed in this forum.

if my interpretation of the graphic is indeed way off the mark, so be it.

that is just how I felt for the graphic...on the other hand, how much do you know about that particular graphic to judge how people should interpretate it?

now enlighten me and explain to me why "eugenics" proof that I'm a low class moron.

well, maybe I am a low class moron, but again, who the fuck are you to judge?

hey, chaos1124, you are not an idiot. what i said was that you are an idiot if you assumed that the general public cared enough to look beyond you wearing a cunt t-shirt.

your original argument was that this t-shirt had significantly more symbolism attached to it then a simple cunt, and in response i said that you would be an idiot if you assumed that the general public would be able to look beyond that when they saw your shirt.

so you idiocy would not have occured if not for your assumption that the general public overlook the cunt. now, it is certainly possible that a billion of people see cunt and think of politics/religion, but isn't it possible that another billion sees cunt and thinks of cunt?

as for the eugenic comments that was all in good fun. here's the cliff notes explanation of eugenics. the theory that more then physical traits were passed through genes. many argued that certain cognitive attributes (undesirable ones in particular) were passable through genes. there was the idea that a killer's son/daughter would also have the tendency to kill.

some took this theory a step further and wanted to eradicate those who were different from what could be considered a normal human being. there were talks of euthenasizing those who were born with down syndrome, or castrating killer and rapists. to do so would be unconcsionable, so those who advocated these ideas took the time to develop a way to grade degenerates before presenting their idea to the public.

a low grade moron was the lowest possible grade that a human being could recieve without the consequence of death, castration, or what have you. by saying you are a low grade moron i implied that you are the product of morons, thus taking a shot at you and your parents with one stone.

unfortunately, i overestimated your knowledge AND your ability to do a search on wikipedia.

look on the bright side. you are a functioning member of society. hurray!!!

i would have written much more, but i doubt it would compute considering it took about 5 posts for you to completely not understand what is going on.

please address any further comments via private messege so we don't clutter the thread.

this thread belongs in supertrash...

like there's very little info that's useful here

Yeah, but all future supreme threads will probably suffer the same fate... seeing everyone is revising old threads at the moment, why not bump this one?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=2

Thread number 2!!! :eek:

i dont know if anyone noticed but im a little disappointed that this seasons crewnecks have a printed box logo as opposed to embroidered

black on black is still gangster tho

on the sweaters? thats utter crap. the embroidered logo was seriously one of my favorite parts about the sweater. i seriously hope they stop watering down the quality.

on the sweaters? thats utter crap. the embroidered logo was seriously one of my favorite parts about the sweater. i seriously hope they stop watering down the quality.

They`ve been doing printed box logos on spring summer drop lightweight pullovers for a couple seasons. The winter drop heavy sweatshirts still have embroidered logos.

They`ve been doing printed box logos on spring summer drop lightweight pullovers for a couple seasons. The winter drop heavy sweatshirts still have embroidered logos.

ah. ok. that does make sense. the winter sweater is way too thick to wear in the spring/summer. thanks for clearing that up mil.