What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote:

nice fit samsikle..

Haven't post in here in awhile

Sorry not the typical SF outfit...dont mind the messy room, the date (typo) and the poster in the background icon_smile_blush.gif

heres what i wore today:

wdywt366pf.jpg

Edited by 1995chardx on Mar 25, 2006 at 04:34 AM

--- Original message by 1995chardx on Mar 25, 2006 04:34 AM

what stussy jacket is that. i cant find it on the site

Quote:

nice fit samsikle..

Sorry not the typical SF outfit...dont mind the messy room, the date (typo) and the poster in the background icon_smile_blush.gif

heres what i wore today:

wdywt366pf.jpg

I love Mean Girls! icon_smile_big.gif

killaCAM - nice fit...

and i love how u guys hate this dude for wearing clothes he likes but he doesnt come in and start shit with ppl wearing ball crushing jeans or whatever... i appreciate both styles and its stupid how some of u guys just hate someone because he is wearing bape/bbc or dressing like a hypebeast...

hey, good for u if u dont like it but u guys dont need to make a goddamn comment on it when a pic of bape/bbc shows up... i dont come here and make fun of ppl who wears tight jeans or have emo hair...

Quote:

I agree with the hair too.. verb is getting a lot of critique for something that is far from the worst outfit that has been posted here, but I guess thats because some aren't even worth commenting, so don't take it too hard :)

--- Original message by horriblyjollyjinx on Mar 25, 2006 08:48 AM

I appreciate the critique, to be honest I don't post here so six guys can suck my cock and tell me they like my dunks, I love hearing from the guys with obvious style so I can get some ideas for new stuff. Keep them coming. Btw rajio I'm not sure about a tank top, I only weigh like 140 lbs icon_smile_blackeye.gif

Quote:

killaCAM.. that digi cam rocks it.. whats the model number? my ex had one.. cant remember it..

--- Original message by thomas_highstreet on Mar 25, 2006 02:42 PM

thats the Sony Cybershot T9...

i got the same one in blizzack...

sony_cybershot_dsc_t9_2.jpg

By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

Quote:
Quote:

springhair4jx.jpg

Black Roses shirt: Cloak

Black Stretch Denim: Number (N)ine

Desert Boots: Cloak

Dark,

Nice look, emo or not (who fucking cares anyways right)...Love those boots. Curious, how much were they and are they suede or leather. What is the sole on the bottom? Wooden? Rubber? Is the sole fused to the leather or stitched?

--- Original message by djrajio on Mar 24, 2006 07:12 PM

Ey djrajio, thanks so much..kind words. Yeah I'm sure everyone on the board has been labeled one way or the other, but we go on do what we like. The boots were US 600+, I'm wearing a black suede/ grey canvas combo although a variant comes in black suede/black leather. I believe it's fused and the sole is wooden. It's very very comfortable to wear. Hope they stock it soon there in Japan!

Quote:

nice fit samsikle..

heres what i wore today:

wdywt366pf.jpg

thanks 1995chardx.

i like your shoesss

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

springhair4jx.jpg

Black Roses shirt: Cloak

Black Stretch Denim: Number (N)ine

Desert Boots: Cloak

Dark,

Nice look, emo or not (who fucking cares anyways right)...Love those boots. Curious, how much were they and are they suede or leather. What is the sole on the bottom? Wooden? Rubber? Is the sole fused to the leather or stitched?

--- Original message by djrajio on Mar 24, 2006 07:12 PM

Ey djrajio, thanks so much..kind words. Yeah I'm sure everyone on the board has been labeled one way or the other, but we go on do what we like. The boots were US 600+, I'm wearing a black suede/ grey canvas combo although a variant comes in black suede/black leather. I believe it's fused and the sole is wooden. It's very very comfortable to wear. Hope they stock it soon there in Japan!

--- Original message by darkanimal on Mar 25, 2006 06:11 PM

Quote: Ey djrajio, thanks so much..kind words. Yeah I'm sure everyone on the board has been labeled one way or the other, but we go on do what we like. The boots were US 600+, I'm wearing a black suede/ grey canvas combo although a variant comes in black suede/black leather. I believe it's fused and the sole is wooden. It's very very comfortable to wear. Hope they stock it soon there in Japan!

Dark,

I went to American Rag Cie yesterday in Shibuya just to look for something else and they are stocking Cloak!! Small selection but they had the desert boots in suede/gray canvas. Reallllllly nice but they were 900 fucking dollars! icon_smile_dead.gif I passed...

Quote:

IMG_2661x.jpg

h&m jacket (looks kinda shit in the pic..but looks way better close-up, i think

thrift store t-shirt underneath

nudie slim jim greycast

camper slip-ons

--- Original message by jwied82 on Mar 26, 2006 08:44 PM

anymore pics of the h&m jacket??