What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

wow you look fucking hot. +rep

I really gotta start postin in this thread...

waywt0610afl7.jpg

day - work:

GG<5 pleated dress

joey colourdrive

tangs studio heels

night - wedding:

same thing sans aprils, + stockings

(whizkit yeah i took the lazy option out. couldn't be assed to lug around another outfit. stuck out like a sore thumb amongst the hip hoppers but oh well...)

how do you like those uniqlo jeans? how do they compare to your diors? thanks

They're okay. They don't really fit me but luckily I was able to shrink them, with a lot of hot water and drying, to a decent fit. The waist is still a bit big, though. The fit is definitely not comparable to Diors but the fact that they don't quite fit me could contribute greatly to that.

4t69dah.jpg

aa cardi

aa henley

black imperials

cole haans

to my friends 21 st birthday last night...hopefuly i can find some better pics than this

cheers!

I like the Black on white, doesnt matter what anyone thinks classic contrast :) The Dukes are also awsome i will be getting some Duke Raw Indigo Selvage (slevedge) in July.

niiiice

I like this look; what brand shirt/pants are those?

i don't know about you.. but i just see a white vneck.. a somewhat oversized, kind of stretched out white vneck tee. i don't see what's so special about it and why you need to know the brand of a white tee..:confused: not trying to be a dick at all. it's a good look, but it's such a easy, laid back, simple look to pull off.

go to the store, buy a white vneck one size bigger than you normally wear and you'll have the same exact look.:D

jhey looks like hes 12

soepom, i like those last couple a lot

sxxxe, like that last ones colors

whizkit, the last couple shorts shots were good looking

cmirsky, the change keeps proving to be nice

bodies of light, really like that last outfit for some reason

78, same to you

rira, i didnt forget you

funcrew, you might be the favorite..

^^ thats fine , i have no problem with ur critiques.. i sized up on these jeans i wasnt looking for a slim fit..i wanted a relaxed straight fit..and the shirt tucked into my belt i like doing..(depending on what i wear)..

but ur opinions r taken...cool beans for me if im rated worst dressed...not something i get offended over.. i did mention it being my lazy wear..

So thanks. one critique isnt going to hurt me.

First WAYWT. It's been about three months since I've ditched the "two sizes too big" t-shirts, the baggy Hurley jeans, and the ripped up Abercrombie hats. I'm still working on my wardrobe. I've basically only had money to buy a few pairs of nice raw denim, H&M basics, and a few staple pieces, so please don't be too harsh :P

Just a few graduation parties today

Before:

H&M t-shirt (that looks like it's about to disintegrate)

Fossil Watch

Skull 5507XX

Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66

WAYWTfirst.jpg

Onto a party later tonight:

W+H Hoodie

Fossil Watch

Skull 5507XX

Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66

WAYWTsecond.jpg

i'm really down with those shoes in white. i have the brown leather ones. great sneakers.

and the hoodie's really cool.

IMG_0431.jpg

beat poet vneck

random tee

imperial dukes (in need of a hot soak)

lacoste canvas shoes (not visible)

any opinions on the fit of the sweater? too tight/loose, long/short? not sure if I should have gotten a smaller size or not