What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

First WAYWT. It's been about three months since I've ditched the "two sizes too big" t-shirts, the baggy Hurley jeans, and the ripped up Abercrombie hats. I'm still working on my wardrobe. I've basically only had money to buy a few pairs of nice raw denim, H&M basics, and a few staple pieces, so please don't be too harsh :P

Just a few graduation parties today

Before:

H&M t-shirt (that looks like it's about to disintegrate)

Fossil Watch

Skull 5507XX

Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66

WAYWTfirst.jpg

Onto a party later tonight:

W+H Hoodie

Fossil Watch

Skull 5507XX

Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66

WAYWTsecond.jpg

Thanks for the complements, vvoc and justinbailey. While I know my fits aren't going to match posters like braidkid or kixslf for quite awhile, at least I know I'm moving in the right direction.

If you don't mind, I'd like you to elaborate on the shoes and the watch.

For shoes: Right now I have those white Onitsuka Tigers, brown Diesel Remys (I know, I know) and brown Steve Maddens (again...I know...heh). So I'm just looking for casual shoe reccomendations that won't cost over $70. I'll probably keep the Tigers and replace the two brown pairs I have with something better, and maybe grab a pair of black shoes as well.

For the watch: I won't be able to afford anything over $50 or so. So if you have any reccomendations, great, but I'm really limited on this, being a future college student.

Thanks for the complements, vvoc and justinbailey. While I know my fits aren't going to match posters like braidkid or kixslf for quite awhile, at least I know I'm moving in the right direction.

If you don't mind, I'd like you to elaborate on the shoes and the watch.

For shoes: Right now I have those white Onitsuka Tigers, brown Diesel Remys (I know, I know) and brown Steve Maddens (again...I know...heh). So I'm just looking for casual shoe reccomendations that won't cost over $70. I'll probably keep the Tigers and replace the two brown pairs I have with something better, and maybe grab a pair of black shoes as well.

For the watch: I won't be able to afford anything over $50 or so. So if you have any reccomendations, great, but I'm really limited on this, being a future college student.

I'll recommend a good plain pair of Keds or Chucks. I'd go for white.

For shoes you could easily pick up multiple styles of (ubiquitous-for-a-good-reason) Vans in a number of colors. They are very cheap, simple and stylish, as their popularity on here seems to show. I have a pair of slip-ons, half cabs and authentics. I'm also a fan of the APC X Nike colab, but they are a little pricey unless you pick them up at an outlet. The Tigers are just a little too loud for my taste. If you like them, then definitely continue to wear them! Don't allow trends here dictate what you wear (although SF and SuFu certaintly seem to have changed your style for the 'better')

First WAYWT. It's been about three months since I've ditched the "two sizes too big" t-shirts, the baggy Hurley jeans, and the ripped up Abercrombie hats. I'm still working on my wardrobe. I've basically only had money to buy a few pairs of nice raw denim, H&M basics, and a few staple pieces, so please don't be too harsh :P

Just a few graduation parties today

good job. very nice silhouette you got there. just constructive criticism, i would personally ditch the tigers as im not a fan. im pretty sure they dont get alot of love on here either.

edit: oh heh, someone beat me to it.

do you have a better pic of the shoes?

thanks, and Your bicycle looks great from the what I can see.

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/6308/dsc01113ah3.jpg

Excuse the cat hair.

hap - april77/cardi fit is great.

jerm - that duster fade sucks big balls. like sweaty nasty ones, maybe even like airjamie's.

nairb - love the tweed jacket. and belated congratulations on getting into med school :)

rirawin - basecontrol/AA/CDG fit is brilliant.

bizzy - love the bright colours in that one....also great photo once again.

jskidder - your tshirts are too small imo.

lildavid - im definitely seeing the michael j fox resemblance on that one...right down to the somewhat bemused facial expression.

bodiesoflight - love the keds.

diamonds - still love the hush puppies.

4z3pxmc.png

Club Monaco Greenwich Hoodie

ISO50 T-Shirt

Ande Whall Rakers

Hush Puppies Shoes

you know you're from victoria when you buy club monaco items...

regardless, i'm impressed you bought that hood, i was too shy to try it out, but i like how you work it...

have you seen the black/white striped sweater vests they have in now? as soon as they go on sale i'm buying one, so nice.

curiouscharles

haha yeah... there aren't many shops here that are worth shopping at... rebel rebel is shit, still life is outrageously expensive, and hughes and outlooks have no xsmalls/smalls.

have you seen the black/white striped sweater vests they have in now? as soon as they go on sale i'm buying one, so nice.

i didn't try them on but they looked pretty good. i think i like the light grey one better though.