What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Thats the worst picture ive ever seen. Please dont do that shit again. Just stand infront of a fucking mirror or something and snap the shot.

Also, cultop is breaking mad tables B. Hella table breakage. Fix it.

Thats the worst picture ive ever seen. Please dont do that shit again. Just stand infront of a fucking mirror or something and snap the shot.

Also, cultop is breaking mad tables B. Hella table breakage. Fix it.

cultpop's fuckin HUGE.

yeah sorry guys. i used tinypic instead of imageshack today and i cant resize my pics.

edit: there i done fixed it

Those jeans keep fuckin up your otherwise decent fits. It's not even that they're too baggy, they're just too wide for your frame.

The jeans look perfect, you`ve just been brainwashed by the Sufu all skinny all the time mafia.

It was all cold and raining in New York yesterday, and in a way, unlike everyone else i'm kinda glad cause I can actually wear something. Chyeaa. Also, since it's cold and raining i've nothing to do. Which explains the picture.4kwku2u.jpg

It looks like the one all the way on the right is fucking the middle one in the ass.

edmond are you still bitter because i neg repped you for your stupidass posts in dizon vs ozawa?

i'm taiwanese and the extension cables would be explained by university housing being stressed for space.

Mike-very nice, still hoping you can grab me one of those tees ;)

IMG_0001-22.jpg

IMG_0002-16.jpg

wings+horns

engineered garments (basically a slim cut, plaid, glorified pyjama pant with a buckle back, how could I resist?)

CT special

you've always got such cool pants. cant rep

These are the clothes I wear.

DSCN3071.jpg

Dries Van Noten cardigan

AA henley thermal

April '77 black Joey Colordrives

Organ Master organ shoes

Grizzly Bear "Cheer Up, Chin Up" pin