What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Tearin' up over here! I love the hidden picture. All the best to the two of you.

gone a little while, can't possibly rep all the great looks in the last ten pages.

I saw Bjork and Lavender Diamond yesterday! Bought a t-shirt at the latter show.

penguin/lavender diamond/april 77/trovata vans (not the greatest pic)

512631287_db302d8448.jpg

t-shirt close-up

512631467_9ee148ba3a.jpg

Guest jmatsu
4mion4k.png

dressed by the internet

did you lose some weight or get taller? anyway if i was a homo i'd probably let you lick my balls.

Guest jmatsu
summer.jpg

Long time no post!

Black scarf

AA beater

Dutil denim belt

Black leather belt

Ann Demeulemeester

Double Identity shoes

i don't like the way you accessorize the belts, but other then that this is pretty good.

But if you insist on wearing a belt like that, maybe just the one with the extra material hanging would look better by itself.

Aye, I think the black leather one is too much and just doesn't go well with the rest of the outfit. Other than that, I like it.

diamonds looks like he lost weight... quite a bit actually, which is impossible seeing as he posts in waywt quite often.

Aye, I think the black leather one is too much and just doesn't go well with the rest of the outfit. Other than that, I like it.

diamonds looks like he lost weight... quite a bit actually, which is impossible seeing as he posts in waywt quite often.

He looks relatively the same to me. I think it might be an illusion that his photo gives because he is leaning back with his shoulders going forward.

Good look though, Diamonds.