What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

love the outfit, man. how was city weather? im in san diego atm and its nice down here.

it was pretty cool, not even hot or anything, luckily i brought a jacket...the only shiity part was the customer service at huf, one of the dude was being a douche when i asked him for a smaller size in some visvims kiefs. Dude was acting like hes the shit working there. ohh well 200 bucks saved! HA!

Do you guys even have Sesame Street there that this show is supposed to be based on? I was always worried that the humor wouldn't be understood when the show got transferred to London because it is a distinctly American experience to watch Sesame Street as a kid.

Of course we had bloody Sesame Street. Not one of your greatest exports.

lowrey - great fit (with the shorts and vansxmj, but i definitely think some plainer lace up shoes would look great - maybe some plain plimsoles or authentics. aside from that, perfect imo.

double d - i caught avenue q in london last july, hilarious shit!

lowrey - great fit (with the shorts and vansxmj, but i definitely think some plainer lace up shoes would look great - maybe some plain plimsoles or authentics. aside from that, perfect imo.

wish I had any. just haven't been able to find ones I like, but hopefully soon.

Valhalla is that top a CdG piece? I like it.

thanks, but it's AND A, not cdg.

^^ and i love that alistair mckimm piece. regret not getting one when it was available.