What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

64da1700.png

fuck em, this fit is sick dude. this is how you pull of hypebeasty streetwear with style, similar to some of Kixslf's less recent posts (Hosoi sk8 his anyone?) ... keep doing what you do best.

Guest jmatsu

don't misunderstand. beyondthehype's shit isn't terrible, but just very mudane/utterly boring. i've seen way better streetstyled ensembles and even more respectable hypebeasts.

bizzy the body language in that shot...it's poetry.

tangerine i can't rep ya but i really like the grey skulls.

sidney really want to rep you for the uber kawaii jump complete with peace sign.

doing the all time classic: photograph-self-in-mirror-with-camera-obscuring-face

waywt0507uh7.jpg

canon digital ixus 70

mango top and jacket

april 77

zara heels

plongin - respeckt if you can tell me which toilet this is! it's tough though 'cos i'm not expecting you to have been inside the ladies...but then again....

p/s i loved those yellow berms. absolutely loved them.

man, some of you guys have absolutely no crotch bulge in tight jeans (no homo)

I'm gonna go ahead and pull the race card in my defense.

Insider... you wouldn't have fooled me if you didn't say those pics were recycled. Look how young strapping and handsome you are sans le scruff! (0)

Btw, that jacket looks ridiculous (even though there isn't much lighting, the fit looks awesome.)

Retractable. Ancient chinese secret.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Guest jmatsu

done studying for the day...

unholygrail

prps

y3

i hate grail. is there a difference between grail and unholygrail? i don't like prps, but even if your denim weren't prps, i still would not like them.

who? makes me want Dior's desperatley...fit impeccably.

And Keds!

Second pair I've noticed you Who? rocking quite well. I've noticed a theme: solid-color top with matching solid-color Keds. Works quite well.

Are those 19 or 21cm Diors? (I would assume 19)

done studying for the day...

I think this excuses everything else in the post!

DSC04099.jpg

The SEXIH's (they are, right?) are showing wear/honeycombing surprisingly fast. I thought IH's were notoriously slow-fading?

bizzy the body language in that shot...it's poetry.

tangerine i can't rep ya but i really like the grey skulls.

sidney really want to rep you for the uber kawaii jump complete with peace sign.

doing the all time classic: photograph-self-in-mirror-with-camera-obscuring-face

waywt0507uh7.jpg

canon digital ixus 70

mango top and jacket

april 77

zara heels

plongin - respeckt if you can tell me which toilet this is! it's tough though 'cos i'm not expecting you to have been inside the ladies...but then again....

p/s i loved those yellow berms. absolutely loved them.

Lemme have a shot... erm...

Hyatt?