What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

I always felt that Sphoxx would be on the tall side, guess not. That is a fucking awesome group shot, as is ayn's. Great job to both Sidneylo and ayn (and of course all those involved, England wins this round).

A bit of a cathartic post, I got all dressed up to go meet my girl, only to get dumped.... All the sick gear in the world couldn't have saved me from that shit, or the heartache that Im feelin as I write this...

baddayiihd8.jpg

dude that totally blows! time for some rebound sex (or at least rebound making-out). the sunga sure doesn't hurt, in my experience

what sk8 hi's are those, because they are dope!

i thought i saw one of the few girls on here (she's friends with sidneylo and rirawin, can't remember her SN for the life of me though). she has them too, saw her post a pic in here with them on, i think? i got these at the Vans outlet in Orlando, FL last Spring. shocked hell out of me when i saw them on clearance for 50% off of $9.99 plus get one pair free. :eek: crazy. i got this pair and my sister got another pair.

they're these. fully suede. i wore them quite often when i got them a year ago then took a break from wearing them, so they're pretty beat.

2ege6hd.jpg

i thought i saw one of the few girls on here (she's friends with sidneylo and rirawin, can't remember her SN for the life of me though). she has them too, saw her post a pic in here with them on, i think? i got these at the Vans outlet in Orlando, FL last Spring. shocked hell out of me when i saw them on clearance for 50% off of $9.99 plus get one pair free. :eek: crazy. i got this pair and my sister got another pair.

they're these. fully suede. i wore them quite often when i got them a year ago then took a break from wearing them, so they're pretty beat.

2ege6hd.jpg

Well im telling you that those are so nice! loving the contrast stitching and the suede.. blue/red bits. such nice details. i just love them so much.. perfect

Well im telling you that those are so nice! loving the contrast stitching and the suede.. blue/red bits. such nice details. i just love them so much.. perfect

agreed. :D which is why i bought them.

i still haven't seen anyone with these particular sk8 his yet. i wish i would have gotten 2 pairs though, but they only had one size 8.5 and the rest were sizes 11 and up.

ha. would be me. i got mine for $3.99 at a vans outlet as well.

nairb49... That wjk piece fits so well, and Albert's price was ridiculous too... great pickup.

Today's fit is partly inspired by Felix's most recent -- except for his tank-top. Afraid I won't be rockin' that 'til mid-August. Off to work...

img1779copyfp0.jpg

img1780copyrq8.jpg

Racal wool balloon beanie

Neighborhood Bruise S/S tee

Jawbreaker 4F tee

W)taps Jungle Stock field pants

Nike x Foot Patrol Air Max 90 shoes

in Austin without my camera this weekend, digicam snap from last night:

468549244_5c319051e4.jpg

lw81, alt app, lgc, 19cm, jv

I wish there was a Vans outlet around here - those are great shoes, but <$10 just kills me.

-H&M

-LGC

-double-cuffed Dooks

-Creative Recreation

My only complaint about my LGC belt is that the buckle always looks off-center, but the tail-keeper prevents me from moving it over.

waywt0422003xa5.jpg

waywt0422004fw2.jpg