What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

kiya, ruach, itchya, ahk1979 - all looking great.

plongin - great summertime vibe there dude.

picknupmixtapes - those fries look amazing (and also amazingly good for your heart). id beware though, they appear to be the sort of thing that will come dribbling down your leg the moment you swallow your last mouthful. lay a towel down or something.

Ladies & Gents... Mostly home again today.

CIMG0727.jpg

Pima cotton jersey polo

Saba Cardi

PBJ

Chucks (they look lilac but they were navy 7 years ago)

i like this one alot. Although, going with converse, i think i'd rather see some purcells with this outfit.

also, those are xx-005s, right?

seeing them fit so perfectly is making me really excited to get the xx-007s once BiG gets them in.

i like this one alot. Although, going with converse, i think i'd rather see some purcells with this outfit.

also, those are xx-005s, right?

seeing them fit so perfectly is making me really excited to get the xx-007s once BiG gets them in.

Yeah I was tossing up between the chucks and the purcells - wasn't really doing anything today besides an assignment and afternoon coffee with friends so it didn't really matter. Next time though.

XX-005, correct. 007 looks nice man - I would be excited too.

yeah, i'm a noob...but...

are you kidding me? says the guy who registered in late march 2007 and has 300+ posts of "nice fit" or criticizing people's choices of uni's...or trying to sell his bad pre-washed jeans. how is that guy's comment any different?????

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

But seriously though, stop superraping my profile. You just wasted your first post criticizing a hypocrite about worthless posts, thus also making you a hypocrite.