What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Hey Valhalla, nice bag you have there. mind telling me where the shop is located in singapore?

it's a little shop at far east. can't remember the name.

yeah backinthetrees, they're EVERYWHERE on the streets of our little island. people are shitting these bags wherever you go. hahaha! no, don't believe a word of it.

ok waywt no. 2 for today, out for farewell dinner with them mates at the office

waywt273ui0.jpg

base control dry touch tee

same ol' dukes

vans x neckface sk8 hi

it's a little shop at far east. can't remember the name.

yeah backinthetrees, they're EVERYWHERE on the streets of our little island. people are shitting these bags wherever you go. hahaha! no, don't believe a word of it.

ok waywt no. 2 for today, out for farewell dinner with them mates at the office

waywt273ui0.jpg

base control dry touch tee

same ol' dukes

vans x neckface sk8 hi

nice fit val...

dont really agree with the sticking out tongues, but nice fit overall..

nice fit val...

dont really agree with the sticking out tongues, but nice fit overall..

thanks plongin

this is actually my first attempt at the stick-out tongues, but i think it works on the vans, cos i want the neckface graphic to be seen.

i made my laces very slack, so that i can slip in and out. too fucking lazy to do the laces everytime i wear these.

thanks plongin

this is actually my first attempt at the stick-out tongues, but i think it works on the vans, cos i want the neckface graphic to be seen.

i made my laces very slack, so that i can slip in and out. too fucking lazy to do the laces everytime i wear these.

i think you need to loosen them up even more....

and i think uncuffing them jeans might help too..

Here's today's outfit which took me from work at the gallery to the Baylene Fashion Fest show to coffee with ma girl soepom and finally movie and supper with the boyfriend...

P1020676.jpg

BCBG dress

Melissa black velvet flats

i think you need to loosen them up even more....

and i think uncuffing them jeans might help too..

you mean like make them real loose and tuck my jeans into them? i don't like that look leh :P

soepom's sl*t mad props! what did yer girl soepom wear today?

She be posting soon enough lah! :o)

It was her fave white cotton dress and pointy brown flats, btw.

Oh, and didn't you get your vintage leather bag from a shop called The Attic? Or was it supposed to be a secret? :P

you mean like make them real loose and tuck my jeans into them? i don't like that look leh :P

soepom's sl*t mad props! what did yer girl soepom wear today?

make a smaller cuff la.. i think the big cuff makes it hang funny.

or you cld pinroll.

Oh, and didn't you get your vintage leather bag from a shop called The Attic? Or was it supposed to be a secret? :P

haha.

haha on my last waywt post I got negative rep for a dirty mirror and being a twat, cheers Military Specifics :D

i laughed out loud at this. mils, youre such a jerk; a funny one tho.

+rep if i had anymore to give you. hhaa

24-70mm f/2.8 L. :)

strangely there was a bit of vignetting... I've never had that with mine... do u have a thick filter on top of it?

No Homo but I really love your style sXXXe...you're the best dressed german i've seen so far ;)

i've never been to berlin but i think of going there in august when i'm finished with school...how's shopping there? i live near stuttgart and here's not so much going on street wear wise