What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

ag229487,that's a perfect fit on those jeans.

are those 21cms in size 32?

Thanks-

They are a size 31 and the guy who sold them to me said they were around 20cm opening- they are also made in japan but are not as skinny in the legs, especially thighs as the usual diors are which is cool with me

big poppa makes you look fat. (5)

HA!

(no hate)

He sure fuckin does... cuz he's XL... fuckers sold outta L in seconds at the opening of the gallery... but I couldn't say no to the T. Shawn Mortenson at his finest (?).

Im trying to get these pants to work, but Im having a hard time. I rather like them though, thrift pickup. Vintage army pants, style very much like early work pants. suspender buttons, one back pocket, cinch back, huge anti fit (yea i kinda look like i shat myself...) very wide cut, heavy canvas...

ideas?

wdwt23.jpg

Im trying to get these pants to work, but Im having a hard time. I rather like them though, thrift pickup.

Throw a slight taper on them (about 1-1.5") to prevent the big big bulky bootcut effect created by all that volume. Keep wearing them with purcells and they will look hot. You have to have a fatter shoe with a pant that relaxed, otherwise it just looks goofy (see Dior F/W 06). I pull off a similar look with some nice grey wool pants that are cut very relaxed and a pair of white Purcells.

Also, try it with a skinnier top and less layering.

In before Hap!

That Slept-in Look

DSCN2650.jpg

AA henley thermal

APC New Cures

Converse optic white lo-tops