What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

before

398981288_c601efe10b_b-1.jpg

after

398981288_c601efe10b_b.jpg

Love the pic so much i did some Digital Imaging to it.

haha cool... can't see well on my cellphone but looks good in my little screen... that photograph was actually done with 3 frames at different EVs to get wider dynamic range, and I was only in 1 of the 3, so I have 2 frames without me in it... I will send those to you later this week...like I said in my post last night, I left my tripod and the power adaptor of my laptop in sf so no pic today... I won't get the power cord back til Thu... I have a model shoot tomorrow so I'm saving the remaining battery for dumping the pics from my cf cards tomorrow... :)

haha cool... can't see well on my cellphone but looks good in my little screen... that photograph was actually done with 3 frames at different EVs to get wider dynamic range, and I was only in 1 of the 3, so I have 2 frames without me in it... I will send those to you later this week...like I said in my post last night, I left my tripod and the power adaptor of my laptop in sf so no pic today... I won't get the power cord back til Thu... I have a model shoot tomorrow so I'm saving the remaining battery for dumping the pics from my cf cards tomorrow... :)

Hey man

Will be waiting for your pics. Luv em....

You honestly believe that rapists and child molesters are just combing through our site looking for the oppurtunity to fantasize about a little girl in her Sammurais? Wow. You don't think they would rather just jump on a huggies website or something? I don't know what the hell is wrong with some of you people who have to crap all over adorable posts like his.

hahah for real, that guy is just your typical fear monger. go watch the news and fear for terrorists too.

20070227.jpg

Hare fur collar jacket (not pictured), B.Son sweater, Corpus t-shirt, Cloak jeans, Alfredo Bannister shoes.

that's a mighty good fit ruach. i love how those jeans look on you.

where'd you get those bannister shoes?