What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

a proper villian - Witts! Is that you???

wing - I'm loving that get-up. The shoes could have been different but that's still a top fit

B i z z y- You are definitely a welcome addition to the future, I really liked the boots from your last fit and this post is too great. The color choices were spot on.

And then there's me:

waywtst.png

h&m jacket, uniqlo turtleneck, uniqlo pants, leather cons

a proper villian - Witts! Is that you???

wing - I'm loving that get-up. The shoes could have been different but that's still a top fit

B i z z y- You are definitely a welcome addition to the future, I really liked the boots from your last fit and this post is too great. The color choices were spot on.

And then there's me:

waywtst.png

h&m jacket, uniqlo turtleneck, uniqlo pants, leather cons

Looking good, but are you and oOMegaOo the same person?

Looking good, but are you and oOMegaOo the same person?

Actually, it has been establshed that me and oOmegaOo are two members of a set of triplets. So, I can't blame anyone for coming to the same conclusion that you did, haha.

Seenmy- Incredible! A consistently solid use of work wear styles. The beard really brings everything together.

b i z z y- Rockin' hoodie. The Hap/ b i z picture has to be the best single photo ever posted.

Here's today. I've come to realize that I wear my AA thermal every day, and that my bandana and pant legs are off, and that the counter snuck in the shot.

DSCN2115.jpg

Generic made in America paisley bandana

Transit Cashmere V-Neck

AA Henley Thermal

APC New Cures

L.L. Bean Wool socks

Converse lo-tops

Teenbeat pin

Collar detail:

DSCN2122.jpg

Funky shit at work today...

DSC00507.jpg

Target beanie. $1.50?! I got 5, but I want 10 more...

CK black tee

Burlingame Girls Softball Jacket... Emily C. edition.

Iron Heart Over Dyes

Authentics

After a RIDICULOUS sale today... Saw this...

DSC00506.jpg

THE BROOM WAS FUCKIN STANDING UP ON ITS OWN!!! FUCKIN CRAZY!!!

waywt011207.jpg

Thrift shirt (wide grey and white stripes)

Thrift tie

Express sweater

APC jeans

Thrift wingtips

I can't remember who it was that asked me how tall I was a day or two ago, but if you're still reading, I'm 6'4". I'm a 32" waist though so I'm not actually as thin as I look.:P

Seenmy- Incredible! A consistently solid use of work wear styles. The beard really brings everything together.

b i z z y- Rockin' hoodie. The Hap/ b i z picture has to be the best single photo ever posted.

Here's today. I've come to realize that I wear my AA thermal every day, and that my bandana and pant legs are off, and that the counter snuck in the shot.

DSCN2115.jpg

Transit Cashmere V-Neck

AA Henley Thermal

APC New Cures

L.L. Bean Wool socks

Converse lo-tops

Teenbeat pin

this is great

Thrift shirt (wide grey and white stripes)

Thrift tie

Express sweater

APC jeans

Thrift wingtips

I can't remember who it was that asked me how tall I was a day or two ago, but if you're still reading, I'm 6'4". I'm a 32" waist though so I'm not actually as thin as I look.:P

Damn you tall guys, you look like you're taller than the door! If I was just 4 more inches taller....no make that 5", I'd get an unreeasonable sense of self-satisfaction.

When I went out with my bro today (the non-oOmegaOo one), he picked up the same sweater as you dokydoky, and you're wearing it well. Good look.

Icarus, to each his own is the unwritten way of waywt, but I really think those jeans are a bit too skinny. But if that is the look you're going for (and logic permits no other deduction), then keep on doing you.

I've just realized that i have waaaay too much in common with Sidney. We have the same last name (Lo), I use a Canon 20D and I recall him mentioning that he had one before in the Self edge party thread, we dont make normal faces in pics, were both tiny asians, and we have humping gif files.

example: i made this gif last year around summertime

goodness8cz.gif

Lol best WYWT pic. You're all Canadian Chinese?

Transit Cashmere V-Neck

AA Henley Thermal

APC New Cures

L.L. Bean Wool socks

Converse lo-tops

Teenbeat pin

is that a teenbeat pin, as in mark robinson/unrest teenbeat? if so, nice accessory! ;)

is that a teenbeat pin, as in mark robinson/unrest teenbeat? if so, nice accessory! ;)

Bought it right from the man himself. Goddamn I love Unrest.