What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Nothing wrong with his fit, a little stereotypical indie band guy look but better than lots in this thread. Who cares about the cuffs, since when does streetwear follow sartorial rules?

You know nothing; shut up.

random hat from urbanoutfitters

black vneck shirt from ralphlauren

nice collective jacket

diesel zathan 772(i think?) tailored to be tapered leg...

wasnt diggin the whole bootcut thing anymore but i just couldnt get over the finish/wash on the diesel 772's so i took it in to get it tapered, havent measured the leg opening but if anyone's curious ill do that, couldnt be any happier with them now.

DSC_0003.JPG

btw... thats the dirty mirror...its not a bunch of white stains on my pants

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

basically what they did was they measured the leg opening to my knee...cut down both inseam and outseam...some parts of it is somewhat noticable but not unless you really examine them closely. i got them done in seattle at Kuhlman tailoring for alittle over 30$ with tax. i'll put up some more pictures later after i finish this corn on a cob...

After a spending lots of money at many different salons and ending up with styles that I wasn't happy with, I opted to try cutting my hair myself--which I've been doing for a couple years now. I've saved a lot of money. I've experimented around with alot other cuts, but I've never ended up feeling like they "fit" my face like this one. I'm always looking though....there are a couple cuts I've seen recently that i'd like to try.

As for the cuffs, I saw a similar looks on a Dior Homme runway model that I liked a while back. Again, personal preference.

Good response. You've definitely taken the comments with a grain of salt. Overall the look seemed to busy, while you seem to be obviously going for the minimal look. Like you said, "to each their own", but a shaved head will def look good on that dome.

i think when your sneaker collection takes up the better half of your hallway its either time for a garage sale or a bigger place.

or maybe just a comment from some kid on superfuture?

Is this referring to me?

Yeah I probably have too many, but not as problematic as others. That box in my picture is for my ringflash for my camera rig, not a box full of asneakers. :o That would have been embarassing.

^no no, i was referring to sxxxe actually, and i know its going against my own standards, but i had to mention something, i just think its a tad much when you have more sneakers than you can count on your two hands and feet (or two peoples hands and feet for that matter)

RL Spider polo

Doarat

Clerks 90's

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

This is what jewish people do on Christmas (the neatest this will ever look)....I'm a little ashamed of this pic I think....but what the hell....

IMG_03571.jpg

a couple christmas with the family pics.

one with my sisters kids

navy peacoat

olive shemagh

AA poncho hoodie

pbj

jacks

2n8576h.jpg

and one with my brother...i like this pic a lot for some reason

30d9w8p.jpg

merry christmas everyone

This is what jewish people do on Christmas (the neatest this will ever look)....I'm a little ashamed of this pic I think....but what the hell....

ya Bill. you should be ashamed. there isnt enough days in a month to wear all that. what the heck do you need so much for? and i felt guilty cause i have 3 pairs of shoes.

friggen give away what you arent wearing. i wish i had a smaller amount of clothing but its hard. clothes are always better and look more comfortable if you really know them. if i buy a new sweater its gonna look like i just took it off the shelf. i guess that might be a desirable look. but i rather the look where i really know what im wearing. something that ive worn so many time its just a part of me.

ah different stokes for different folks. but wear your clothes and dont let them wear you.

IMG_1830.jpg

www.ironarmyclothing.com/777 landon

Nice one red. I've been looking for a poncho myself for a while now (see my wtb) from cloak, but I think it'd be better to just go the military route... function and immediacy is key I guess.