What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

And yes 1995chardx I am completely serious. Is it much of a suprise to you that I like something that most people on this forum do not. C'mon are you serious?

ehh on this forum, the percentage of people liking nike is pretty low...those shoes however are loved on iss, niketalk, hypebeast etc...still imo the worst release this year. Besides from huf workers being dicks, they sure know how to push out some ugly fucking shit...

dope ari vans though...

how does one go about coming up with an album/soundtrack of the day? thats one the of most retarded things Ive ever heard.

its pretty simple. You go somewhere and you turn on some music. ipod, car stereo, fuck even your computer itunes.Who doesnt listen to music?

sorry - but between the emo haircut, the huge cuffs, and the belt i'm not really liking this too much.

Understood.....

...however, in the same vein, I personally dislike about 80% of the "styles" in this thread are, but I guess that doesn't make any of them any less valid for the WAYWT thread.

So to each his own.

ehh on this forum, the percentage of people liking nike is pretty low...those shoes however are loved on iss, niketalk, hypebeast etc...still imo the worst release this year. Besides from huf workers being dicks, they sure know how to push out some ugly fucking shit...

dope ari vans though...

yeah, they passed off those tie dyed jawns, can't believe they sold one pair of them, so fucking ugly.

Feelin mad purple city fever today haha

Supreme

Ralph Lauren

Apc

Vans and Supreme

48w5pvk.jpg

And yes 1995chardx I am completely serious. Is it much of a suprise to you that I like something that most people on this forum do not. C'mon are you serious?

you wearing sunglasses indoors or do you have those colorchanging glasses?

Feelin mad purple city fever today haha

Supreme

Ralph Lauren

Apc

Vans and Supreme

48w5pvk.jpg

You look like you crawled out of a gutter and came across a store that sells stupid looking hats. What were you thinking when you bought that shirt in XL? Hobo chic is it?

I was just commenting on his shitty look. Don't be a hater now.

yeah and im commenting on your shitty attitude towards other people in general..

you made a whole thread about people on SuFu hating on shit and now your doing it too? Sounds pretty counter-productive to me...

edit*

sorry mods. Im sure we dont need this bothersome clutter.

lets just get back to posting what we wore

You look like you crawled out of a gutter and came across a store that sells stupid looking hats. What were you thinking when you bought that shirt in XL? Hobo chic is it?

we dont come to where you work and slap the dick out of your mouth, so dont come here and just say asshole stuff.

Ahh, the infamous WH hoodie. Looks good tangerine, I must say, every time I see that hoodie I get envious.

Merry xmas.

Thanks! Merry xmas to you, and to digital_denim too ;)

oh snap, those are dry? are they black, how are they dyed?

info..please.

They are black. I am not sure what dyeing process was used, but they did smell like cat pee when new, if that is a clue. The smell wore off after a couple of wearings.

looks great chris. Wore this tonight to go watch Good Shephard....crazy movie. Very interesting imo

anywyas.

stussy goods new era

supreme tee

volcom hoodie

pure blue japan

nike supreme blazers

n11500714_31793520_1497.jpg

album on the drive

babyshambles_down_in_albion.jpg

merry christmas!

This is everything I strive for in an outfit! Amazing pieces

They are black. I am not sure what dyeing process was used, but they did smell like cat pee when new, if that is a clue. The smell wore off after a couple of wearings.

We better get our denim experts on that one. Good look, by the way. I bet that sweater looks great with just about anything, thought, so it's practically cheating.

This is everything I strive for in an outfit! Amazing pieces

Oh how i sometimes yearn for the pre-mod days when i could say something such as, "You might like the fit, but if you only knew how much of a douchebag he is in real life..."

:D

Ace - Escapes are fantastic

Chris - ill just echo what someone previously said...one of your best

Molly Shannon - Nice scarf..."supastar!"

Merry Christmas to all you supergays!