What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

looks great chris. Wore this tonight to go watch Good Shephard....crazy movie. Very interesting imo

anywyas.

stussy goods new era

supreme tee

volcom hoodie

pure blue japan

nike supreme blazers

merry christmas!

May i ask you how do the pure blue sit on the blazer? I was thinking of getting them but afraid that the leg opening might be too small

But I think ur pbj is at least 30+ size so leg opening should be considerably ok?

May i ask you how do the pure blue sit on the blazer? I was thinking of getting them but afraid that the leg opening might be too small

But I think ur pbj is at least 30+ size so leg opening should be considerably ok?

they fit perfectly although im a bit biased considering I wear my diors with the blazers and i cant even pull the leg openings around the shoes when i have those on. Oh yeah, they are a 32 btw.

chicken thanks!

they fit perfectly although im a bit biased considering I wear my diors with the blazers and i cant even pull the leg openings around the shoes when i have those on. Oh yeah, they are a 32 btw.

chicken thanks!

So did you and Carl trade? I think he had Okinawas on in a recent post, and I think you had those too.

Either way, I'm pulling ahead in the PBJ contest.

100_2229067.jpg

Barney's Coop Sport Jacket

Maison Martin Margiela Line 10 Shirt

Thorn Necklace

April 77 Indigo Joey Overdrive Jeans

Spring Court Canvas Mid Sneakers

Hey, how do you find the quality of the Barney's Coop jacket? I have a jacket from them also and to my shock and disappointment, the color bled drastically when I got caught out in the rain with it.

Superstar - those grifters fit fantastic! I think a pair of those are next on my list.

Yup, just hope they might shrink a bit when they get their first wash.. they have gone up to 82-83 cm in the waist (tagged 80 cm).. so if they shrink back to tagged they will be killzone.. check the denim thread later tonight for "X-mas AW pr0n" :D

Now its time for presents :D

everyone on the last page (chris, kix, sxxxe, mike etc) very nice

yesterday night...early christmas get together

_supreme

_FL x MHI

_stussy tee

_dukes

_w)taps chukkas

dsc06826bz7.jpg

Is there something wrong with my monitor, as i swear i can only get greyscale now :confused:

Gotta admit tho, i DO like those chukkas!

either, ive gone colorblind, you got some new jims, or they botched the tag on those, ace, because theres no way those look black.

im losin' my mind

i think it may be because i adjusted the colors a bit.

heres a better picture of the jean color.

2mn4s2f.jpg

they are definitely dry blacks.