What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

prolly not yalls taste (i dont kno, i dont check this thread). and i might get trashed for it but whatever.

wore this 2day

CLICK TO ENLARGE

MVC-030F_copy.jpg.xs.jpg

actually i know its not really along the mold of what gets posted here, but i like it. looks good, confident, and fits your bodytype. are you from newport news?? i cant help but notice the 757, i goto school there.

It works finally!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SsidEiKHw

So fuck you frenchie!

THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME! Goddamn i was laughing my ass off when she said she just got in a car accident. u must have known that. that was dope, this enspiers me to do a WAYWT Youtube. shit someone should make a WAYWT Youtube thread specifically for videos.

Nice outfit carl. I cant wait to see what the next person doing a WAYWT thread is going to do to top off your video.

edit, naw carls more like the Gilf hunter that was no milf sorry. shit that reminds me, gotta go find some active passwords.

someone should wear the same shirt, shoes and jeans for a year straight. make a what are you wearing this year thread.

for 2 months straight, i wore only my levis 501, hanes white v-neck t-shirts and my vans slip-ons. then it got cold so i had to stop doing that.

I actually winced when I saw this. Sorry. That t-shirt and the jeans just really don't work for me.

Naw, it's cool. I'm learning a lot about style from this site so if you could tell me what you don't like about it I'd appreciate it. Probably the fade lines, i don't like em' either but the jeans fit better than any pair I own so I deal with it.

Shit, I never look at WAYWT anymore........good thread.

- Bespoke tweed cap

- Topman wool M65

- A/X V-neck

- Slim Jims

- Visvim Nam Jun Jungle Boots

30rs5mo.jpg

Shit, I just remembered I forgot to post this shit last week. Figured you dongs might get a kick out of this......cowboy England at the family ranch on my horse Cloud last weekend:

2eppzcj.jpg

Yeah fucking England!

Andycap X kingmonkeyRosesPollack X superBrokebackMalboroMan,

Just jokes fella, you look fucking mean up on that steed:D

Oh yeah....Loyd, your a fooking clown, didn't DCTMFC give you the reach around this morning?

Excellent Minya....sinbin his ass.

Is there a thread where all the Superfilm links reside? I seriously have to upgrade my comp system.

Nice one Tangers:cool: