What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

in the back with the vest on to the right of the birthday boy in striped shirt

1371114423_l.jpg

Polo: American Eagle ( i know its the devil brand, but i love the fit of their polos, quality is pretty shitty though)

Vest: random

Belt: Gap

Jeans: APC

Boots: Burberry

i know i know, who the fuck wears vests with polos

well i usually wouldnt, but i have this habit of every time i get drunk i feel the need to wear a vest all the time, its one of those subtleties about me that people can always tell if im drunk even if im hiding it really well if im wearing a vest something very non vest like.

corbins a fucking baller.

I cant top last weeks...sorry.

And in the rain i only give half smiles...stupid bay area.

Cashmere Scarf

Gap Rain Coat

H&M Shirt

Ralph Lauren Sweater

Pancake Butter Jesus

Leather Boots

2epo5rl.jpg

I just love carl.

IMG_2249.jpg

Supreme beanie

Arc'teryx fleece

AA T

APC NS

Adidas

I am very jellious of your house

in the back with the vest on to the right of the birthday boy in striped shirt

1371114423_l.jpg

Polo: American Eagle ( i know its the devil brand, but i love the fit of their polos, quality is pretty shitty though)

Vest: random

Belt: Gap

Jeans: APC

Boots: Burberry

i know i know, who the fuck wears vests with polos

well i usually wouldnt, but i have this habit of every time i get drunk i feel the need to wear a vest all the time, its one of those subtleties about me that people can always tell if im drunk even if im hiding it really well if im wearing a vest something very non vest like.

Jesus. I haven't seen so many white people in one picture is a long time. Totally threw me off. I seriously need to get back to Cali....

I agree with Fade.

In theory it's really good...but the proportions of everyhing just seem a little...off. Blazer needs to be tailored, jeans are a little funky, and the shoes need to be boots.

Jacket is fine. But those jeans need to be fixed. I think wearing sneakers is ok.

110206f.jpg

110206b.jpg

Keenan Dufty

Nice Collective Hood

Nice Collective Coat

Pulchritudinous Brawny Jollifications

8130s

You and I are rockin the same Jean/Boot combo.....I smell a PBJ-8130 contest, mano-a-mano!

gunpwdr, I love the cut on the blazer and the understated t-shirt. I think my only issue is a minor one in that I think the bunching is a bit awkward in the legs. I think if you had them shortened by a few inches so they still creased and bunched a bit, but not excessively, it would be much better.

Me and "Meta" on holloween

Is that Meta like the q3/q4 player from Cali? If so, I <3 him.

Think you need to loosen your boots a bit... but that shirt/hood combo is awesome. Is that a hooded t underneath?

yeah it does look a little awkward there - the whole thing loosens up a bit as you walk around though...and yeah its a deep v hooded tee underneath