What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Bape hasn't fallen off, it just takes a certain personality to pull it off. Their t-shirts are really ugly now. But, their sweaters are lookin good I think. But that's just my opinion.

I do think bape on rappers is slightly ridiculous given some of their thuggish personas. But if you look at some Japanese street magazines you'll see lots of black people pull it off.

Bape hasn't fallen off, it just takes a certain personality to pull it off. Their t-shirts are really ugly now. But, their sweaters are lookin good I think. But that's just my opinion.

I do think bape on rappers is slightly ridiculous given some of their thuggish personas. But if you look at some Japanese street magazines you'll see lots of black people pull it off.

I suppose that is more correct, not black people as an entire group of people, but those who posses the thuggish persona.

For example, when I was in Harajyuku last (July), Ghostface Killah was shopping at the Busy Works shop. I thought.... Ghostface Killah? Wearing a Bape hoodie? It didn't make sense to see a grimy SINY Rapper rockin' confetti like hoodies.

Some people can pull it off though. Just not Jermaine Dupree or Fall Out Boy... /shakes head

Robin Williams though? Different story icon10.gif