What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

I like those Jordans and those jeans but I'm not sure about them together (and you need to get shorter laces!)

i like to be diverse and those are the laces that came with the shoes i just didnt lace up to the 4th loop. and i like them long. i do what i wish and i think it's fine.

169554737.jpg

That's a mischievous looking smile you're wearin' there.

those jeans and shoes look great... what cheap monday are those, and how much do they stretch? thats my main concern with jeans, that they will stretch to the point where they don't fit anymore..

They are the tight raw grey jeans.

http://caliroots.com/system/search/product.asp?id=5208

I got a size 28.. and out of the bag i was worried they would be tighter than i wanted... then i took a nap wearing them and wore them around the house for a while and they seemed to stretch quite a bit, like more than an inch in the waist so far.

P.S. - Cheap Monday quailty feels like shit, like you could just rip the belt loops of with minimal effort, the shoes have very little padding/cushioning in them, etc., but oh well, they are designed to be somewhat cheap, and i do like alot of their stuff (even if they make a few hideous pairs of jeans). My favorite thing about the jeans is probably the back patch (which is cloth, not leather).

Caliroots shipped the stuff pretty fast, so that was cool.. it took under a week to get here.

They are the tight raw grey jeans.

http://caliroots.com/system/search/product.asp?id=5208

I got a size 28.. and out of the bag i was worried they would be tighter than i wanted... then i took a nap wearing them and wore them around the house for a while and they seemed to stretch quite a bit, like more than an inch in the waist so far.

P.S. - Cheap Monday quailty feels like shit, like you could just rip the belt loops of with minimal effort, the shoes have very little padding/cushioning in them, etc., but oh well, they are designed to be somewhat cheap, and i do like alot of their stuff (even if they make a few hideous pairs of jeans). My favorite thing about the jeans is probably the back patch (which is cloth, not leather).

Caliroots shipped the stuff pretty fast, so that was cool.. it took under a week to get here.

Hey man, just out of curiousity...you said you got a size 28...whats your true waist size or what size do you normally wear??.....I'm considering picking up a pair of these to see if I can get away with them at work.

Hey man, just out of curiousity...you said you got a size 28...whats your true waist size or what size do you normally wear??.....I'm considering picking up a pair of these to see if I can get away with them at work.

I generally get 28s or 29 in all my jeans. These seem to be pretty tight in the thighs, and also in the seat too, so id say go with normal size or even up a size, but not down.

Also, these are 98% cotton 2% stretch denim, unlike some CMs which ive heard are made of a cotton/poly/stretch material

this is what im talking about. those jeans

are awesome. love the beard.

i hope you didn't drop your dime on those pdc's

???... drop my dime on those pdc's? I dunno what you are talkin about.. I know someone made a thread asking about buying some pdc at UO, but that wasnt me.

About the cheap monday's.... They're stretch denim, but generally you should go 2 sizes up from your true size. They'll still be plenty tight! I'm a 30 (in Nudie, Evisu, Levi's) but there was no way I could get in a pair of sz 30 CM's. Check out my pic a few pages back, they're 32.