What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest vgnome

"Honey! It's that kid taking pictures of himself in our alley again! Don't worry - he's not dangerous, despite dressing like a gay ninja. He'll just have his hood up, a monochromatic color scheme, at least one thing oversized, and photo exposure so bad you can't make out any details. It's a thing on the internet, you see."

081907.jpg

Ok, so not going to lie... this is pretty similar to my last WAYWT post (only difference is 7 Diamonds button-down as opposed to To Die For Tee... and the unseen belt), but I feel that the picture is bad-ass enough to allow its own internet-broadcasting.

img0012ho9.jpg

Thrift coat

7 Diamonds button-down

Iron Army Toshiro Ito Skinny Raw

Thrift shoes

Citation X... the fastest plane that exists which doesn't have guns.

On the way to Monterey for the Concours d'Elegance for the day.

*bonus pic: in the reflection of a wheel of a Lincoln which is probably worth more than my life.

img0152hp7.jpg

minus the coat (surprisingly warm for the summer in Monterey)

plus a Kettle One "Ultimate Martini" (= about 3 shots of cold Kettle One plus an olive)

walleye, that opening ceremony hoodie looks great on you. I remember looking at some pics of it and wondering if it would look good worn or not. it does! nice pic, too.

cotton, fantastic shots!

cmisky, love those shorts.

kiya, damn!

diamonds and timber, great photo! you guys are clearly staying in a nice neighborhood. the bike is a nice prop.

hap, those high-tops are so sweet.

larsss, good to see ya. nice backyard.

vgnome, you're right, can't see the details, but looks ace.

dkatz, nice thrift finds.

from the meetup yesterday. co-starring tiranis, diamonds, and larsss, photo by timber.

hike082.jpg

kiya - that was on some insane Rodney Mullen type of level... fuckin casper flip dark slide primo's...

cotton - you got waaaaaaaaaaaay too much free time! ya fuckin roof hoppin' stroopwaffellin' nutcase!

nice meet up pics ya'll...

1183102266_6b79831307.jpg

vsvm | aSTUSSYthing | taps | stash