What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

is a dior homme sweater?

Yes sir it is. Same with the trainers.

mike lowrey: I like the shorts. Great look.

corned beef: Nice simple fit. Looks good.

Kix: Giving them Skulls a rest?

Soepom: Did they pull over the taxi for no reason? Are they allowed to do that there?

Tang- A little humor thrown into this one too; just for you. Hope you notice. . .

Bill, you might be too subtle for me... could be a joking reference to the ubiquitous "business casual" light blue shirt with khakis and brown shoes... or a joking reference to color coordinating with your location... nice photo either way. I'd love to know what you had in mind, if that wouldn't spoil the joke. ;)

051407_IMG_2147.jpg

G Star

GAP

Skull

Purcell

plongin and backinthetrees, i've always wanted to take a waywt on the mrt. good on you, fellow plebian commuters!

Soepom: Did they pull over the taxi for no reason? Are they allowed to do that there?

well, it was a road block. which happens from time to time. they are usually checking for drunk drivers. which is why i found it strange, 'cos even though i did have some to drink, i'm just a passenger.

so yeah, no ostensible reason. but when i said, "hey my taxi meter is running, what's this about?" they just said it was "a routine check". this island is a fuckin panopticon.

^^ shirt of the day? haha

fellow plebian commuters!

"a routine check".

no shame in it, i love public transports.

i was riding with a friend once and got the shit screened outta me.. carded, screened, phone check, screen, imei check, screen, pat down, bye bye. assholes.

wow....there is so much good shit going on in this thread right now. I dont even know where to start

you guys are pimpin since pimpin was pimpin

I love this crazy influx of creativity in the last few months. It really adds a lot to this board.

see you kids later. Im gong to class :)

Haptronic.....more pictures of the Holden Special you're standing next too....looks like it has a crazy bonnet spray job!

Guest jmatsu

051407_IMG_2147.jpg

G Star

GAP

Skull

Purcell

i enjoyed the fit of your denim. actually quite flattering. did you turn over a new leaf? my compliments, keep doing it like this!