What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Nice as usual Chard. I've been lurking this thread for about a year now and always see you, 78, and seenmy really giving justice to the word 'streetwear'.

Loving the AM1's you're wearing, definitely one of my favorites out of the personal stash. The toebox creases so easily but I think the leather was important with the design Atmos was going for.

thanks for the suggestions. I actually like the blazer with it, but maybe because it appears darker in that photo, it throws off the balance.

i imagined it would look cool with some white lace-ups a la Helmut Lang, but unfortunately that's not something I have right now

Oh thanks for the compliment chris. I'll write you down as back up if things go awry on my team :D

whiskey, is that sweater from H&M?

The black shoes are throwing it off, I think.

The last page has Mass and BrianSD posting outfits and Minya posting again....wow!!

Brian: I'll echo the other comments; the shoes don't fit with that outfit however the blazer does look terrific and should stay... TaT? or maybe Jil?

not feeling the blazer with the overall outfit. it would be a lot stronger without it.
thanks for the suggestions. I actually like the blazer with it, but maybe because it appears darker in that photo, it throws off the balance.
I actually like the idea of a blazer, just maybe not that TaT jacket because of the material/cut... With a blazer I get a kind of old country-club feel -- say "Legend of Bagger Vance"-ish...

Overall I like it :)

btw, the forlorn-sidelong-glance thing is really working for you.

thanks for the comments and reps

Nice as usual Chard. I've been lurking this thread for about a year now and always see you, 78, and seenmy really giving justice to the word 'streetwear'.

Loving the AM1's you're wearing, definitely one of my favorites out of the personal stash. The toebox creases so easily but I think the leather was important with the design Atmos was going for.

thanks man, Usually on AM1s, i rather have the mesh toe cap more than leather, bc it wouldn't be as stiff and of course creased as hell. But agree that the shoes wouldn't look as good if atmos used the another material instead of leather. My fav am1s ever!

digital_denim- it looks like it's because of the way it's buttoned, but the way the coat tapers in towards the waist and flares out at the hips makes it look really feminine and unflattering to me.

wild_whiskey- awesome, but i think it would be better with white jeans instead of shorts. it just seems kind of weird to have a sweater under a blazer and then shorts.

Minya, the sweater is from H&M, yep. I finally got to make a trip out to SF so of course that was the only place I could afford to shop.

diamonds the shoes are some old pradas that I have beaten to death. They were the only things that could go even remotely well here so I threw em on. I agree with others, they're the biggest detriment here, while they look good with other stuff I wear.

The suit jacket is TaT for sure. I agree Analog, it could benefit from a more trad/American style blazer. I have a nice Margiela single-vent suit, but it's a darker grey than the TAT one and doesn't line up with the hem of the sweater so perfectly. This one may be a bit too modernized for what I'm going for. I imagine a lighter grey in a textured wool with notched lapels would be perfect.

Anyway thanks for the comments/suggestions.

wild_whiskey- awesome, but i think it would be better with white jeans instead of shorts. it just seems kind of weird to have a sweater under a blazer and then shorts.

It is kind of a paradox but it's a look I'm subscribing too lately.

I actually like the idea of a blazer, just maybe not that TaT jacket because of the material/cut... With a blazer I get a kind of old country-club feel -- say "Legend of Bagger Vance"-ish...

Overall I like it :)

btw, the forlorn-sidelong-glance thing is really working for you.

This is where we disagree, but I consider sleek/dressy blazers can be worn with nearly everything, something that most people don't agree upon so I can see where you're coming from.

Actually I do like it overall, and I absolutely agree with you regarding the adaptability/versatility of sleek/dressy blazers ;) .

My suggestion to WW was an attempt to reflect his comment "Trying to pick up the modernized 60s Americana style" - I thought he was trying for a more "period" look thus I was suggesting a more trad blazer.

Guest jmatsu
5zdyjo4.jpg

*because someone said i dont post enough pics of girls anymore....

well, here is a shot from earlier today....im in the pic somewhere

i would have given you mad rep if this had originally been posted in sidney's "would you let her fart in your mouth?" thread. uhhhh, maybe if i was bored...