What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

^ nice fit lah =P

pacific plaza! lol

thanks!

yea.. was getting kinda desperate already.. couldn't find any good spots to take quality pics and we were rushing for time.. passerbys thought we are gays or something when we were snapping pics of each other.. hahah..

07-03-22_20-47.jpg

yeaaa~

I'd personally wear some looser jeans or a better fitting shirt(but only a cmf shirt) with that. With super skinny jeans like those, that ultra badass shirt looks like a blouse on you. No hate, though.

moy- Are those rakers or grifters? They look great though. Never seen andes fit like that, but i certainly like it. I'm gonna be all over that shit when he starts up with v4.

Guest doubletap

just think of yourself as an ASIS assassin taking

out a self contained jihadi cell or something.

seriously though... the hair looks good.

2qv761e.jpg

Going for a casual Thom Browne look, but I fully expect my tie to be politely pulled out by concerned friends more than once today.

-Uniqlo shirt

-vintage Dior tie

-double-cuffed Samurais pulled up to my navel

-vintage Allen Edmonds

waywt0322_001.jpg

waywt0322_005.jpg

waywt0322_006.jpg

your jeans look great, shoes are not my favourite but they definitely work with the jeans.

shirt is alright, would perhaps go for something that looks more western and older, bit it probably looks good with that shirt too in real life.

but the tie & pin???!! tucked in tie makes it two times worse too. sorry, you can't wear a tie with/like that.