What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

I actually just found the tee shirts from Games Day 2000-2003 which my Moms had stowed away in a box... like bron, what I really cared about was painting the models, but I did play.. I think I must have at least 5 seperate armies for Warhammer and 40K, and I did go to Games Day for 3 years straight... HAH! But I haven't played or painted since 2003... but the yearning is still there...

Edit: I don't want to post again... but Dino Might that fit is badical.

Just saw all the Warhammer talk. I recently sold all my stuff (Fantasy Battles, Quest, 40k, Necromunda, Epic) on Ebay, and got a decent amount for it. I hadn't played since like 98 or so.

Great shirt. I need to break out my Magic the Gathering Pro Tour New York 98 shirt one of these days.

hoodie looks sick red,as asked before home made?

eent-i really dont think any of that outfit goes,rocking a longer under tee only works imo if the top tee is big enough to not show shape of the under tee my general rule is also that the sleeves shouldnt come out from under tee,should only be visable at the hem,thats my take anyhow.

mils good as always how tall are you?im liking length alot on the early taps pieces you have new stuff is stupid short on me.

chill for me today long uni/work day

img26bu6.jpg

supreme/shirt/thermal/cords

vans

428889504_597084ba2e.jpg

finally getting warmer up here, gonna walk to the convenience store in:

venerable `01 w)taps parasmock

supreme x futura

w)taps jungle stock rolled

jordan I low

now i see why mil doesn't like skinny/tapered jeans..

those calves would never fit in them! ;)